(5) Dinner At Marinette's

Adrien POV:

"Ok picture time is over it is time for another video called 'Dinner at Marinette's' by Kyotosomo. Tia Eli play the video" Tia and Eli do as Nova says and the video plays.

Tom and Sabine are walking home and see Chat Noir on Marinette's balcony. Later that night on the phone between Marinette and Adrien.

Adrien: She's inviting me to what?

Marinette: Dinner, Adrien. And she's not inviting you she's inviting Chat

Plagg: Oooh, did the lovebugs get caught

Adrien: GO AWAY PLAGG! What... did we?

Marinette: ...Yes you can say no of course... but, Seven tomorrow evening?

Adrien: ...Okay

The next day at dinner

Sabine: As happy as I am I have to see someone eating my food so gratefully... I have to ask, do they feed you at home?

"YAY BUT NOT FOOD I LIKE." "Adrien little brother you're talking to hey TV screen." My annoying older brother by 10 minutes Felix said so I stuck my tongue out at him.

Marinette: haha

Chat Noir and Marinette are washing the dishes 

Chat Noir: *Scratch Scratch* Princess, It looks like I'm quite CLAWFUL at this... Will you FUR- give me?

Marinette splashes Chat with water

Chat Noir: PRINCESS

The video fades out

"That was just wow." Alya says "Ok time for the next quote" Tia says.

Marinette: I have something really important to tell you...

Chat: Oh? You can tell me anything, Princess.

Marinette: ...SPOTS ON!

Chat: ....

Chat: OH MY GOD.

Chat: MARINETTE, DID YOU TAKE LADYBUG'S EARRINGS??

"Why do I feel like if I would reveal myself to you before this that would happen?" Mari asked me, but before I can answer Felix Marin Brigitte and Adrienne answer the question with sayings "because it would Mari"

Ladybug: oh my god.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Two chapters in one day. Goodbye for now, I will have another parts posted soon goodbye my kittens and here's my emoji🌙.  -Nova