zwölf

10th jan 2019
All night I had been waking up constantly with pains in my stomach, at first I thought something had happened to the baby but Billie assured me everything was ok, he was probably just moving.
11th jan 2019 - 3:28 am
I had just gotten up to go to the toilet when the pain got worse. It was even more painful that the last one. I grabbed the side of the toilet seat, gripping it tightly as the pain was still there. I tried taking deep breaths to try soothing the pain but it just wouldn't help.
I decided to try go back to bed to get some more sleep, but then I stopped in my tracks when I felt something warm run down my legs. I looked down at the floor to see liquid drops everywhere, "Fuck." My waters just broke. "Billie!" I shouted,
"What's going on?"She shouted from the other room while slowly walking into the hallway where you currently were standing, she looked worried as she looked at me. "Baby what's going on!?" She demanded.

"My water just broke."
And then you looked at her face to see a huge smile break out.

When you both got to the hospital, you gained tons of stares from everyone. (It's not everyday when they see a big celebrity walk into a hospital with a crying, pregnant girl)
"Hello, how can I help you miss?" A nurse asked Billie while approaching us,
"Um uh well my girlfriend has just gone into labour!" Billie told her stuttering. "That's ok come on miss come with me please." She took us into a room with a bed and kept asking questions about how far am I and about what to do when I'm about to have my baby.

11th jan 2019 - 4:53 am

A while later, after excruciating pain and screams all around, from you and Billie. You finally had your beautiful baby boy in your arms.
He had the chubbiest cheeks you've ever seen and the most beautiful eyes. He had a lot of Max's features too, such as his dark hair and big nose.