dreizehn

Currently he was in his daddy's arms, being rocked back and forth as he fell asleep on Billie. "He's perfect. Thank you, baby. I love you so much." Billie said, she leaned towards you and kissed your lips soft.

"Billie?" You called out, "Hmm baby?" She replied quietly tying to not wake the sleeping baby in her arms.
"I've been thinking, about max. I know this may come as a shock but can he be apart of (name😉) I think it would be good for him and our baby. Obviously your still going to be baby bees dad but I think max has he rights to be involved with his baby, if that was ok with you?" You told Billie.
"Baby are you sure that's what you want to do after everything that has happened before? Like I'm up for it as long as you are 100% sure with what you are doing?" "I'm sure I want this." You told her while stroking your thumb against the back of her hand. "I'm still (name😉) proper dad though?" She asked you while giggling.

"Obviously you are, your his proper daddy, babe." You told her pecking her lips softly.

dking_: my baby😭🥰🖤Tagged: wherearetheavacadoes therealmaxlevi Likes🖤99,896 - comments📝00,000COMMENTS FOR THIS POST HAS BEEN DISABLED

dking_: my baby😭🥰🖤
Tagged: wherearetheavacadoes
therealmaxlevi
Likes🖤99,896 - comments📝00,000
COMMENTS FOR THIS POST HAS BEEN DISABLED