Part 1: Accidental Discovery

Water lapped against the bay peacefully and almost quietly as if in an attempt to keep the people and birds asleep in the early chilly morning.  The ocean gently caressed the cliff side, tearing away at its rock and loose soil. Parting these two for an eternity. Basking in the early sunrise rays of light was an abandoned yet solemn soda producing plant. What was once generating thousands of tons of liquid for the masses to indulge in, now only generates shade and structure for wildlife who wonder too far up the cliff and into the plant. Distant laughter arose in a cacophony, growing louder and filling the vicinity with purpose and voice.

The laughing erupted from two girls, gently and carefully pacing their way up the cliff to the soda producing plant. They were urban explorers, or that is at least what they titled themselves. The two girls both had it in for each other. They both loved urban exploration, scary videos, and rumors. They were more than just friends, they loved each other with not just mutual agreement of liking, but lust as well. One of the girls was clearly taller than the other. She was a foreign exchange student who had arrived from Marseille, France just two years ago. Love stricken, Amélie stayed in California with Myah to continue her studies in the arts along side her new girlfriend.

Amélie stood at 5',9", on the taller side of the spectrum for a girl. She boasted long dark brown hair, deep brown eyes and a fit body. Her body while fit, seemed more mature than Myah's herself. Unlike Myah Amélie had a rather large bust, showing off a D-cup bra size while Myah had only a C-cup. Fortunately for Myah her bust size did not bother her so much as she was only 5',3", giving her a more petite body shape and size. Of course Myah would often get jealous of Amélie's larger bust and rump, but it often came back to Myah knowing she should not be so envious and instead be grateful her girlfriend was so beautifully sculpted.

Myah giggled hypnotically at Amelie's impression as she rolled her eyes, "Haha, will you quit saying that already? I think you're obsessed with that line or something".
Amélie smiled and was shoved by Myah. She stumbled a little and kept her pace, "Why? It makes you laugh every time I say it no?" She smirked down at Myah and patted her head lovingly as she drew in some breath to repeat the line. Myah noticed this and quickly attempted to shove the silly French girl. Amélie expertly dodged the grasping Myah and held her arms tightly, pulling Myah against her soft warm body as she smirked down at her. Myah returned an unexpecting gaze. The French girl kept the breath in and repeated the line once more.
"I'm here to kick ass and chew bubble gum, and I'm all out of gum."
Myah giggled and shoved Amélie again, this time pushing her off balance, resulting with Amélie on the grass. "I swear every time you say that line it makes you sound more and more American", Myah said as she helped Amélie back up to her feet.

Amélie rolled her eyes and hugged Myah lovingly as she kissed her forehead, "Do you normally shove Americans to the ground?" Myah tried to speak but a finger was gently pressed against her soft lips as Amélie spoke again with her French accent, "Next time you push me to the ground I will make sure that you come down with me missy". Myah blushed heavily and gulped nervously. She hesitantly spoke, "The bigger they are, the harder they fall, right?".

The two perky girls made their way up to the plant and looked over it from the outside. Getting in would be rather easy as the front doors had been pried off and sold many years ago for scrap.

Amélie spoke up, "What is there to explore in a soda factory thing?"
"Well it's been abandoned for sometime now and I figured it would be a fun spot to explore. Maybe we can find some old soda. I'll make you drink it too!" Myah teased happily as she raced through the front doors and began to look around. Amélie scoffed in an "as if" way and followed Myah quickly. After looking around and climbing on to places that were not meant to be climbed on to. Myah came a cross a small crate of dark brown soda bottles.

"I found a six pack of soda Amélie! Get over here quick!", Myah shouted enthusiastically. The sound of her shout echoing throughout the empty factory. Amélie hurried over, having to cross a narrow metal beam to get over to where Myah was waiting, "What's so special? Is it not opened? What kind of soda is it?", Amélie bombarded Myah with questions as she continued her way over. "It's not opened yet, it almost looks brand-new, except for all the dust. And it only expired- wait...it expires in six months!", Myah said as she looked over the crate, squatting down to read the info. Amélie looked down at Myah with a worried look, "You are not planning on drinking any of that are you? Even if it is not expired I do not think it is smart t-", Amélie was cut off when Myah spoke over her. "Towering Tonic?", "What?", "That's the flavor...and the the brand? Both the flavor and brand are named Towering Tonic." , Myah explained with a close observation as she lifted a bottle and popped the cap off with the aid of a metallic door nearby. Prying the cap off with the edge of the door. Amélie stepped back and looked her over, "I really do not think you should drink that sweetie...what is Towering Tonic even supposed to taste like? It says discontinued on the crate. Maybe it tasted awful?", Amélie said with a concerned look as she stepped closer to Myah. "I dunno, but it can't hurt just to take a sip right? I promise I'll just take one sip, and if it makes me feel sick I'll stop, okay?", Myah said in an attempt to reassure Amélie. She gave her a small wink and gently lifted the tip of the bottle to her lips. She tilted the bottle and took a rather large swig of the drink. She gasped, then coughed, then gagged. The bottle fell from her hand and shattered against the floor as Myah spat on the concrete floor. "Bleh! Ew! No wonder that stuff was discontinued! It's so damn bitter! O-or maybe it was just due to being close to expiration?", Myah said in a disgusted tone. The purple liquid of the tonic spread across the floor until it reached the edge of the floor, where it filled cracks and fell to the lower floor, creating an echo of drops. Amélie sighed and rubbed Myah's shoulder, "C'mon, let us go get you some water to wash it out okay? I told you how dumb of an idea it was to drop it you know." Amélie scolded Myah slightly. Myah sighed and nodded, looking up at Amélie. Except now she noticed that she did not have to tilt her head up as much as she used to in order to make eye contact with the French girl. She gulped nervously and spoke up.
"Uh? Sweetheart? Did you wear flatter shoes today? Or...are you standing on lower elevated ground?"
Myah asked in a concern, noticing Amélie seemed smaller, as she had grown three inches to 5',6".

[If you would like to support me on Patreon ($2/mo) , my page can be found here: https://www.patreon.com/user?u=24776834]