PHOTOGRAPHY 2 ATTACK

In a small town there was a couple with a 7 year old child, the name of this little boy was Leo. Leo loved his parents and his parents loved him, he was a smart and friendly child, but over time Leo began to have some strange behavior, he began to see things that '' NO 'were there, he was scared of everything Leo's parents began to take him to the psychiatrist and he said that Leo had mild degrees of schizophrenia, obviously Leo's parents were very worried about his son's development.
     A year went by and Leo's symptoms worsened, he was afraid to leave the house, saying something would catch him and take him forever. Some time passed and Leo began to find some photographs scattered around his house, pictures of him in places where he was completely alone and when he showed them to his parents that at the same moment they called the police, thinking that someone was in the house, but not there was nothing and no one.
     Another year he saw himself and Leo showed signs of improvement, was no longer afraid to leave the house, did not say that things did not exist, a life in the  house returned to normal. Leo decides to go out and play in the forest in front of his house. Everything was going well, until Leo noticed something, there, a tall, faceless man, Leo stood still at some point, but began to become drowsy and over his eyes were ready to begin. a woman with a camera to the front and her mouth whispered something in his ear, but did not leave words from his mouth, just squeaks, he w, but when he saw the time he noticed that if he does not run if he would miss the school bus.
    Later when the boy came home he saw police cars and tapes preventing him from entering the house, a policeman went to the boy and asked him to accompany him. Leo then was taken to an orphanage, his parents had died that day, at the autopsy they said it was joint suicide, in the investigations found no reason for that act, the victims, according to the witnesses, showed no signs of depression, the only thing they found at the scene of death was an old revolver that apparently used to kill themselves and photographs of the two before firing their own heads, which proves that they were not alone in the place, and the old revolver, which was found at the scene of death , disappeared a few days after the evidence room.