Photography- origin

In the middle of the afternoon, alone, in a dark and lonely park, there was a girl taking pictures for a college job.  This girl was called Nanda.  The young woman liked to take pictures, she was 19 years old and had started photography school one and a half years ago, which was her passion since childhood.  For her, when a photo was taken it was as if people could be eternal, as if it were a way to immortalize something.  Nanda wore an old Polaroid from her grandfather, as she liked to see the photos print instantly.  After taking the pictures, he sat on a dead tree trunk and started to see them ... But when he got to the third photo he realized that something was wrong, he could see something in the background of the image that was not there at the time  that was taken.  There is every photograph that took place, the creature came closer and closer ... Until it disappeared.  Nanda began to feel afraid, with the sensation that the creature was behind her, but she could not move, nor even blink, she was completely paralyzed by fear.  In shock, he began to hear a static noise, which gradually grew louder and louder, until suddenly ... Everything went black.
   Nanda woke up in an abandoned cabin in the middle of the night, she didn't understand how she got there.  She felt sick and had severe headaches, but this place was strangely familiar.  It was a few-room house, dark wood and with a small stone fireplace.  Too bad it was all falling apart in that hut ... Nanda then gets up and starts walking through the forest, looking for a way out.  1 hour later she found the place she was in earlier, her things were still there, she picked them up and went to her friend's house.  She knew that her parents would not open the door for her, because they were afraid of those who knocked on the door at those times, who could be bandits?  And also because they slept very early and their friend used to spend the night studying.
Julie was in her room studying for the biology exam she was going to have tomorrow, she wanted to be biomedical in the future, but when she was about to turn off her computer, she heard a faint knock on the window.  The girl didn't care much and continued what she was doing ... Again that noise, only now accompanied by a weak voice that called her name.  She was very scared, took out her cell phone and started dialing the police, but when she pulled the curtains to see what was making the noise ... She panicked when she saw her best friend completely soiled with dirt and something that  it looked like dark blood coming out of his mouth.  She hung up the phone and ran to open the window for her friend to enter, trying to understand what was happening.  But when Nanda entered, she passed out from tiredness.  Julie, not knowing what to do, put her friend on the bed and let her sleep, unlike Julie who stayed up all night watching her friend until she fell asleep.
   A few hours later Nanda wakes up and finds her friend sleeping in a chair in front of her.  He decided to let her sleep some more and went to the bathroom to take a shower, as he saw that her friend had left a towel beside her.  When she looked at herself in the bathroom mirror, she almost fell on the floor because of the fright she got.  She started looking at herself in the mirror with a worried expression, thinking about what had happened last night.

 Why it was so dirty

Why it was so dirty ... What was that on your face and why didn't you remember anything that had happened?  Until she remembered that when she was a little girl she would sleepwalk to the forest and come back all dirty, however, why did it come back now?  Nanda heard a knock on the door:
- Hey Nanda, give me your clothes to wash!  He heard a muffled voice outside.
- OK!  I'm going.
When she realized it was just her friend, she felt a relief ... She gave him the clothes and went straight to the shower.  When she left, Nanda changed, got her things and went straight to college with Julie and they didn't say anything about what happened on the way.
In the interval Nanda decided to review the photos she had taken yesterday, to see if the faceless creature was still there, but ... She was not in any of the photos.  There was no way to get out of a photo unless none of it had been real ... Relieved, Nanda put her things away and went straight to the living room.
  In the classroom, Nanda was calm, thinking that everything was going to be normal that day.  That she would have classes and then go to lunch in a Japanese restaurant with her friend and they would eat Kakigori, which is Nanda's favorite sweet.  He would return home as if nothing had happened, but ... When he opened his notebook ... There were several scribbles of male sexual organs and extremely homophobic curses.  She already knew who it was, Billie, because he was the only one who knew her secret.  Yes, Nanda was a lesbian, having a hidden passion for her best friend and a few years ago she had been caught with a cult girl.  Billie promised that if she did anything about this bullying he would tell everyone, which would end her life as her family was extremely religious.  They punished her since she was an innocent little child, used to lock her up in a little room in the attic of the house to be punished.  Her knee would bleed from kneeling on the concrete floor for so long, which caused several scars in the future, the only person she was paying for in her family was her little brother.  He always protected him from his parents, even though they didn’t give him a hard time for being a man.  They even got to put her in a college of nuns, where she was greatly judged by them, but ended up being expelled.  Nanda hated that ... He hated the bullying he suffered, he hated the cult, he hated religion, he hated the church, he hated God.  She thought they were all closed-minded hypocrites and knew it would be a nightmare if everyone knew their sexual orientation.  So she ignored the curses and went on with her life, as if nothing in the world was happening.  She was a very confident person and always knew that in the end something good would happen, but that day was different, she felt an uncontrollable anger ... She heard low voices in her ears asking to do things and also ... That damn hiss  again, before Nanda goes out she can see the slender creature watching her in the corner of her room.
Some time later Nanda woke up in the hospital, still dizzy and without understanding anything, tried to get out of bed, but her friend held her before she fell to the floor.  I didn't know what was happening so I asked:
- What happened!?  Why am I in the hospital?  And why does my hand hurt so much ??  - She asked a little dizzy but scared.
- You don't even remember ?!  - Asked her friend with amazement - You just went crazy!  He got up from his chair and tried to break Billie's neck!  -
-  WHAT?!!  - Nanda exclaimed.
- Dude, if we hadn't held you, you would have killed him!  - Nanda was scared, she didn't remember anything ... She was scared, but she was also happy and didn't know why.
- Nanda I have to give you something - Julie says depressed - It's your expulsion letter ...
- What?!  It can't be, I've never done anything like this before ... I ...
- Dude, you tried to kill the principal's son.  She doesn't want you there or covered in gold!
- I can't tell my parents, otherwise they will lock me up in the little room!  I...
- But you don't have to tell, you know ... You can pretend to go to college and ...
- Yes, yes, that's what I'm going to do.
And it happened, but it didn't last long.  Nanda's parents soon found out and punished her again, but at least she could still leave the house.  So Julie passed the whole story to Nanda, and it was like that for a while ... But Nanda started to notice that her friend was strange ... They didn't talk much beyond the matter, she didn't answer her messages anymore, she was walking away.  A time passed when Julie and Nanda no longer saw each other, until one day Julie decided to call Nanda for a walk in the park.  The girl didn't look the same as she did a few weeks ago ... Her appearance was that of someone disturbed, her hair completely messed up like crazy.  Her eyes were as deep as those of someone who hadn't slept in days and besides being extremely agitated, shaking, she was looking around as if someone was chasing her.  Julie approaches:
- hey Nanda.
- Julie!  - Nanda gives a cry of joy - How long!  - She tried to hug Julie, but she kept away.  - What's it?  Julie?
- My parents...
- What about your parents?
- Billie told everyone Nanda, my parents forbade me to talk to you and ...
- You won't abandon me, will you?  You can't do this to me, Julie!  Since when would you let our parents hinder our friendship !?  Because you...
- You changed, Nanda.
- W-What?
- Look at you!  He doesn't sleep anymore, he keeps talking about things that don't exist!  This is too much for me!
- W-What?  I'm me, Julie!  I'm normal, I ....
- YOU'RE SCARING ME !!  - screams Julie leaving crying.
- Why, Julie ...?  -
After that day they never saw each other or even spoke again.  The only time was a night when Julie called Nanda asking her to stop chasing her at night.  She didn't know what she was talking about, as she hasn't left her room for days.
  It had been 2 months since Nanda practically didn't leave her "room", if that could be called a room yet.  It was a mess, there were crosses that her parents had spread across the room and several signs of compulsive writing on the walls.  Always circles with an X in the middle and phrases like "He's coming" spread across the walls.  Nanda sat in the corner of her room, there were several scratches on her body, she woke up with several bruises and dirty during the night and that made her not sleep for days, afraid of what would happen.  She had severe headaches that made her pass out, but her parents did not buy medicine for her, as they did not believe in medicine and said that praying all this madness would pass.  The headaches were so severe that Nanda thought she was going to die, not to mention the horrible nightmares she had with that faceless thing ... She felt that every day that thing was going on devoured her inside.  Nanda hardly felt human anymore, it was as if she and that monster had become one.
One night, after a long time, Nanda left her room and went to her brother's room.  She was wearing a wine sweatshirt, black pants and shoes and a black skirt.  When he arrived at his brother's room, he was sleeping, so he decided to wake him up:
- Hey Daniel!  Wake up!  - he says, shaking his little brother lightly.
- What?  What is happening?  - he takes the glasses - Why are you dressed like that?  It's 3 am, you ... -
- Shhhh!  ... Promise me one thing!  Promise that you will not leave your room, no matter what, you will not leave ?!
- What will you....
- PROMISE ME!!!
- I ... I promise ...
Nanda hugged her brother for the last time and says:
- I can't stay awake anymore.  I wasn't strong enough, I'm sorry ...
Nanda leaves her brother's room, but to make sure he doesn't leave, she locked the door.  She goes to her room again and finally, after a long time, falls asleep.