Rosalyn

~Reader's pov~

Rosalyn who dances with the Winds

"There" I said as I finished planting my rose. I took the watering can and sprinkled water on it.

"Okay, I'll go now" I said to no one. I took my bag of seeds, gloves, watering can, and spatchula. I dumped them on my cart and went home.

Everyday I would water and talk to my rose. I would bring my picnic basket and just enjoy the spring winds brushing my cheeks

~Months later~

My rose had finally bloomed to a beautiful red color. I even named it Rosalyn. Every after school I would go to my backyard and talk to Rosyln.

"How are you today, Rosalyn?" I asked. Rosalyn just swayed with the winds as I sat infront of her. I took my watering can and sprinkled some water on her.

. . .

"I wish I can be pretty like you..." I sighed. Rosalyn danced with the winds in reply.

"I'm not pretty at all" I said. Rosalyn's leaves swayed in disagreement

"Well how do you know?" I asked. I felt like a mental person, talking to a plant that just dances. I sighed again and closed my eyes as the afternoon winds brushed my sweaty neck and cheeks.

"You're pretty just the way you are..."

My eyes snapped open and look around me. I saw nothing, but Rosalyn who just kept dancing with the winds.

*****************************************************************************************************************

second chappie is here!

-mspuppy