chapter 3

next morning you awaken with Alois clinging to you rather tightly. of course you awaken to the sound of stoic Butler claude. you open your eyes and yawn before making eye contact with the spider Butler. as always, he pretends he didn't notice you. you narrow your eyes and snort at this. meanie. around that time alois sits up and stretches, promoting you to sit up and purr affectionately. good morning your highness!~ "Purroowr!" you deeply purr charmingly, earning a smile from him. "good morning my sweet tigress, (name)!~" he cooed to you, wrapping his arms around your broad shoulders, snuggling into your neck. he has claude dress him as per usual and claude then excuses himself. once alone, he takes the time to fondle your cheeks. "sweet (name)!~" he chirped squishing your cheeks. "ready for today?" you purr and nod. yes, your highness! "Roawr!" alois laughs and flops onto your back. "good girl..." he hums as he buries his face deep into your soft back fur. "very good girl..." he muttered.
-----

in the dining room, you are enjoying a nice, hearty breakfast while alois tampers with his. he kept prodding at a fried egg clamoring on and on about its fate as one. once you finish, one of the triplets wipe off the remnants from your muzzle and you then decide to clean yourself. you open one eye and observe your master as you licked your paw and dragged it over your cheek. he's waiting for some type of response from sweet hannah, but she keeps her gaze at her feet. as much as you wanted to give her a nuzzle of some sort of comfort, you didn't want to upset alois this early. he did already looked irritated at her lack of response. he suddenly tipped his juice over into his lap. this catches your attention and you look at him quizzically. oy? "oawr?" you involuntarily uttered in confusion. "hannah." he called. almost immediately, hannah tends to him.

when she started to clean the juice off his lap, he suddenly cries out, as if he were in pain, causing you to jolt slightly. you stare at him, wide-eyed. he then starts to snicker. "pathetic indeed." he smirks and extends his two fingers towards her face.

into her eye!!

you felt bile rising in your throat as you watched him swish and dig his fingers casually into hannah's eye socket. "hasn't claude taught you any manners?" he jeers. "a maid mustn't look directly at her master, it's rude!" you don't understand on how you didn't lose your breakfast right then and there. "forgive me, but claude would be most upset if I didn't punish you..." with that, he yanks his fingers out of the poor demoness' eye, letting her fall to the ground. the twins whisper to one another as usual and you just stared in shock, mouth agape. claude enters and alois seems to brighten up. "clean this up at once." claude simply states, as if hannah wasn't there. immediately, the two men take hannah away as the one cleans the blood. "my sweet (name)." alois sings to you, snapping you back into attention. he beckons you toward him, to which you obey hesitantly. once you are at his side, he offers you a smile that's sweet with a sinister undertone. sir? "rowr?" he extends his bloody fingers towards your muzzle expectantly. you stare in bewilderment for a brief moment, before your (color) eyes stretch into full moons at a hideous realization. oh... no...

your eyes flicker from your master's blank face staring straight forward to his blood coated fingers. is he seriously going to make me do this..? he then clears his throat and waves his fingers in front of your face impatiently. you steal a glance of his face and see it was narrowed into an irritated scowl. not wanting to upset him anymore than he probably is, you swallowed the lump in your throat and slowly lapped at the blood on his fingers. it didn't taste too bad, but it wasn't good with that bitter/metallic aftertaste. demon blood... yikes!

a smirk curled his lips as you delicately licked his small fingers, cleaning them off. "such a good girl..." he cooed as he ran his fingers under your chin.
------

later that day, after skimming through paperwork that didn't apply to his interests, he finally got up from his desk and walked over to you, who was laying down beside his desk. he slowly straddles your back and lays atop of it tiredly. "you're lucky, (name)... you don't have to worry about such responsibilities." he murmured into your back. you blink and exhale through your nose. if only you knew... "rrruargh..." you groaned.

then that spider butler entered with his mask of a face as usual. you snort at his presence and give him a stare loosely mimicking his face. he furrows his brow at you. after a moment, he sighs and regains himself, adjusting his glasses then returning his attention back to alois. you yawn and quickly lose interest in whatever claude is speaking about. something about a visitor? it all seemed boring to you. that was until claude said something that made alois gasp, making you flinch. he sits up and starts blabbering about something with changing the decor of the manor. what's to worry about? it looks fine. "please don't worry yourself, I shall take care of it. everything." claude said, a bit chillingly. "really?" asked alois leaning forward and pressing his hands against your head. claude then bows down to him. "yes, your highness." he states. alois clears his throat, causing claude to look up. alois taps your head and claude makes eye contact with you.

the corners of your mouth lift into a smirk and you stare expectantly at him. weeeell? "puurrrrrrow?" you purred, making claude's jaw tighten slightly. He sighed in exasperation. "forgive me..." he lowered his head back down. "yes your highnesses..." he almost hissed at the last part. thank you claude! "grroawr!" you purred, making him go 'hmph' and exit the room.