Chapter 2

We pulled up to the hotel and tons of girls were standing around. I stepped out of the car and grabbed my suitcase . "Bye dad!" i said kissing his cheek. "stay safe!" he said. Suddenly a herd of girls ran up to me all shouting! I big sucurity guard fanned the girls away.

It took two sucurity guards to get me into the hotel. No fans were allowed in the hotel so i was safe. I walked up to the reception. "Hello, how can i help?" the woman asked. "um..hi im Briana Waves, room 21- floor 10." i said. "ok, can i just see your id?" she asked. I pulled out my passport showing it to her. "ok...heres your key!" She said handing me a key .I walked up to the elevator and stepped inside pressing number 10.

I stepped out the elevater down the corridor, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21! I knocked on the door to see if Jack was inside. It flung upon "Briii!" he yelled hugging me, bri is his nickname for me, i usually call him J or Jackie. "oh my god, long time no see!" I said. I walked in and could see he had already unpacked some stuff. "so...which is the bigger room?" i asked. I trailed in to the other room which had a double bed. "bugsee!" i shouted. "bitch im fine with having this bed cuz i got a tv!" he shouted from the other room. He took the sofa bed which looked really comfy but it was single so ha. "we have to be down at the centre at 4:00pm." Jack said. "cant wait, im so nervous about intervieiwing, like what if i mess up?" I said stressing sitting on the sofa. "you've done interviews hundreds of times ! Dont stress it." He said turning on the tv. "yeah! But nothing as big as Vidcon." i said. "you'll be fine, you wont mess up !" Jack said now on his phone. I let out a sigh. "so, you've got to interview o2l, Matt ,Hayes and Carter, Adam ,Nick ,Mikey and Luke today." Jake said grinning. I was most exited to interview Mikey Nick Adm and Luke as they are so cute! I think there the funniest as well so. I have already met most of o2l and connor. Jack intoduced me to Andrea and Jenn and were really close friends now.

*3:00pm*

"i better get ready!" i said walking into my room and shutting the door. I jumped in the shower and washed my hair. I got out and dried myself. I blowdried my hair and combed through it, i curled my hair and did a halo braid around my top of my head and swung my hair to one side. I put on my black and white lace dress and applied more makeup, i put on baby pink mac lipstick and my black pumps. I walked into the living room where Jack had changed into a button up with sparrows on and Jeans. "wow girl, you look gorgeous!" jack said. I smiled and gave a twirl, "thanks!" i replied. "girl why you not got a boyfriend?" he asked sarcastically. "cuz nobody want this sass machine!" I pouted my lips and possed and fell into laughter. "lets get a coffee first before we head to the center." I said.

We walked downstairs into the Càfe and both got a latte. "I have no idea where the center is!" i said as we walked out of the hotel, "Just round the corner." Jack said taking a sip of his latte. Jenn and Rebecca came round the corner, "Hey guys." Jenn said walking up to us. "Hey, are you guys heading to the mains?" Jack asked. "yep, just waiting for Kian and Andrea." Rebecca explaind. We waited with them for Andrea and Kain, "thats dress is super cute!" Rebecca said feeling it. "thanks!" I said. Rebecca was wearing a black mini dress and a black cardigan with small high heels. "so are you interviewing me ,Rebecca,Andrea and anthony and Jack tommorow?" Jenn asked. "yeah!" i replied. She was wearing black leggings and a cute red ombre shirt. Kian and Andrea finally turned up, Andrea wearing a red short dress and black pumps and Kian wearing a white button up a black blazer and jeans.

We got to the center of Vidcon, i was told to go backstage of the interview room, tons of people were already seated to watch the interviews, i was first interviewing o2l, they handed me a microphone .I walked onto the stage for he interviews. I sat on a blue sofa where the o2l gang was. We chatted for a while before the interview started. A manger handed me a phone with all the questions on for me to read off of. 3...2...1 the mic turned on "Hey guys its Briana here and right now i am here with o2l! How are you guys today..?" i asked.

I finished interviewing o2l and Matt ,Hayes and Carter. Matt asked me for my number after i finished with him.

It was now time to interview Nike and Adam ,Mikey and luke and i felt a little more exited as i've only ever met Mikey once before. I sat down and the boys trailed in and sat on the sofa with me. "Hey!" Adam said holding his hand up to me. "Oh Hey, its awesome to meet you guys!" I said smiling. "long time no see!" Mikey said hugging me. "i know right, we should hang more!" I said smiling. "wait...You know her?" Nick said. "you have no manners Nick!" Adam said. I giggled, "yeah, we hung out a couple months ago." Mikey said. Luke sat quitly in the corner of the sofa. "Luke why are you so quiet?" Nick said. "Cuz im a quiet person!" He yelled sarcasticly. He flipped his hair, i grinned as i couldnt help but tell how perfect his smile is.

The interview started "Hey guys its Briana and right now i am here with!" I said pointing at the guys, "Adam" "Nick" "Luke" "and " "Mikey"

"how are you guys today?" i asked. "Great, its awesome to be here!" Luke said. "so, some of your amazing fans have sent us some questioms for you guys to answer!" I said smiling. "ok so the first one is from @PandaLove 'what are your favourite foods?' " i asked. "mine is pizza!" Nick shouted "umm, probebly McDonalds" Adam said ."Pineapples..." Luke said sarcastically making me giggle.  "ummm, chicken nuggets!" Mickey said. "ok cool,now the next one is from @mysticalmeg 'can you lick your elbow?' "i said. They all attempted to lick there elbows but failed. "nope!" Nick shouted.... "ok so the last question is from @1Dmarryme 'what are your guys relationship status's?' " i asked. "Single Pringle!" Nick Shouted, "um, single." Adam throwned. "Well nobody seems to like me so im clearly single." Luke said which was so untrue, "im sure somebody loves you!" i laughed, "dont worry Luke i will love you!" Nick shouted hugging him. "mikey?" i asked. "single pringle and ready to mingle! How bout you Briana?" Mikey asked. "well i am currently single." i said. "well that is all the questions we have for today, thank you so much guys for being here!" I said. "and i will see all you lovely viewers tommorow!" i said to the Camera.