Chapter 6

I woke up by Adam and Nick jumping on the bed. "got out!" i groaned with my head in lukes.pillow. Luke just opened his eyes and looked at them, and then closed them again. "Get up!" Nick yelled. "nooooo!" I groaned again looking at him. "or i will have to make you!" Nick said, i was wondering what he was gonna do, i shut my eyes again. Nick flung of the covers and tugged at my sweatpants! "Hey! No!" i yelled trying to hold on to the them. "get up!" he said again. "no!" i groaned, he slid down my sweatpants and ran into his room with them. I covered myself. "i will get then for you!" luke said. "no, i'll give him what he wants!" i said standing up. I only had my short panties on and my baggy crop top. I walked into Nicks bedroom and he looked at me with his eyes wide. He smirked. "give them!" i said to him. "come and get it." nick said. He was sitting on the bed, i climbed onto the bed and crawled up to him. He looked at my ass as i did this. "please nick!" i pouted. "why cant i have you?" he whispered. I blushed, did he really want me thst bad? Ive never had a guy want me before. I pulled at my trousers in his hands. He pulled and i fell on top of him giggling. He leaned into me but i pulled away. "sorry." i said sitting back down. "why didnt you let me kiss you?" Nick asked putting a hand on my leg. "I just..." i said .He handed me my sweatpants. "it never works out." Nick whispered. I felt really bad, i bent over and pulled on my sweatpants, i could see Nick was staring. "stop staring!" i yelled at him. He frowned. I was about to leave but i had to do something? I gave him a quick kiss on the cheek and ran out into lukes room. "you got your pants back." Luke said as i sat on his bed. "yep!" i laughed. "you looked pretty cute in your panties." Adam said walking in. I blushed, i looked at Luke who was on his phone. I jumped onto him, "hey! Get of..." He maoned. I pouted, and wrapped my arms around his shoulders. "i gotta have a shower, we can get breakfast after if you want." Luke said. "ok." i said letting go of him.