Chapter 3

"Jen" Someone whispers while shaking my shoulder.

"Jen"

"HEY JEN, GET YOUR BUTT UP" I hear Nick yell.

"Bro. That's not how you wake up a sleeping teenage girl" I hear the same voice from earlier say.

I just sit up with my eyes still closed and threw a pillow in the general direction I heard Nick from.

"Nice try Jenny" Nick says laughing.

I open my eyes to see he caught the pillow.

I just shrugged and held my arms out wanting my pillow back.

Nick knows I want my pillow back but instead he hugs me, throwing my pillow on the floor.

"I want my pillow not you." I say shoving him away.

Brandon laughs and hands me my pillow.

"Thank you, Brandon." I say smiling.

He nods before walking out and I hug my pillow to me.

"What are you doing today?" I ask Nick.

"Me and the guys are going to the beach and Zion asked if we could bring you along and I said I'd find out."

I nod before getting up.

"I'll go."

"Alright get ready then" Nick says walking out the door.

I went to the bathroom and did my thing before grabbing a bikini to change into and my sundress.

I quickly changed into my Lilo and Stitch bikini before throwing on the black sundress to cover.

I decided to leave my hair down, but I bring my brush and hair tie in case.

I put the stuff into my beach bag and grabbed a couple books in case I'm bored. I set those in before throwing my phone into the bag and walking down stairs to grab a water bottle.

I know I know. I treat my books better than my phone but hey! Can you blame me? I love reading.

"Wait." Nick said.

"Jenny... Let me see your bag" He said suspiciously.

I gave him my bag and he sees the books I put in and he throws them onto the couch.

I screamed in horror before grabbing my books and checking to see if they're okay.

"What is wrong with you!" I yell at Nick

"What's wrong with you! You were gonna bring books to the beach!" Nick retaliated.

"BOOKS ARE GREAT!" I screamed.

I snatched my bag back and carefully put my books in it, while the other guys laughed.

"Awe Nick. Leave her be. She can't help that she's a book nerd." Zion laughed.

I rolled my eyes before purposefully stepping on his foot and walking out the door.

The guys tried not to laugh at Zion before heading out as well.

"SHOTGUN!" Edwin yelled.

The guys rolled their eyes and just got into the van.

I sat in the back with Brandon and Zion. Nick was driving and Austin was in the middle.

I scroll through my Instagram and saw that a ton of fan accounts for the guys were following me now.

I just ignored it for now because I didn't really think it was a big deal.

"NICK WATCH OUT!" I hear Edwin yell.

We all looked up and...

Cliffhanger. Oops? Sorry I haven't uploaded since November, school was busy, and I was preparing for exams. It's still pretty busy as I not only have to prepare for finals soon, but I get out of school earlier than most because I'm a senior, so I also have to prepare for graduation.