Chapter Two- Food Fight

While walking to the Cafeteria with my friend Mark, I swore I heard footsteps behind me.. I turned around quickly, but there was nobody there.

Why do I keep hallucinating?

"Woah man, calm down nothings back there," Says Mark "come on, I'm hungry"

"Okay, I'll be right behind you"

Mark walks away and I decide to confront my stalker, if there is one...

"Who are you and why are following me?" I say.

Two figures become visible out of a corner,

"Hi, I'm Heri Jackson, and this is my friend Tori Di Angelo. She doesn't talk much. We came because we need your help; we heard you are very good with computers, and excel at fencing."

I look at Henri, he has blonde hair and eyes blue as the sea. Then I look at Tori, she is pale as a ghost; she also is blonde and has deep brown eyes. She is quite, but not innocent; you can tell she is judging you in solitude.

"What do you need help with? It sounds like you want me to steal something"

"Well sort of"

"No, sorry can't help"

They want me to steal something? No way sorry, I don't hang out with those kind of people.

"Wait comeback" "We need your help" Henri runs after me, but I ignore them and sit next to Mark at the lunch table.

"What took you so long?" He says

"Oh nothing, just stopped at the bathroom, splashed some water on my face, I feel better now," I say.

We keep eating until a piece of shrimp hit's the back of Mark's neck.