Invalidating Kacchako Arguements #2

"Kacchako is forced heterosexuality."

By your logic, literally all other het ships are also forced, which makes absolutely no sense at all and is an invalid claim.

"It makes no sense"

No one ever provides actual reasoning for this one, and I find that hilarious.

"Why ship it when Uraraka and Deku are CLEARLY gonna end up together? Just ship Bakugou with Kirishima."

Maybe because I shouldn't have to feel obligated to ship something just because it's probably gonna be the endgame pairing. And just WHERE did it say that they were gonna end up together? Also, not everyone ships KiriBaku. I see them more as a BROTP, and while I still somewhat ship it, most of their fans are extremely toxic and hateful towards BakuDeku and Kacchako shippers (as are many IzuOcha shippers as well).

"He FOUGHT her! How can you even ship them when it's so abusive??"

Oh yeah sure, them fighting,, AT A COMPETITION IN WHICH YOU ARE LITERALLY SUPPOSED TO FIGHT, is abuse. And just why is it that Bakugou being a feminist offends so many people?? Uraraka didn't wanna be looked down upon solely because of her gender, and Bakugou not holding back on her is something she appreciated! Stop making it seem like Uraraka is weak, you misogynistic idiots.

"Uraraka belongs to Deku"

To anyone that says this, your opinion automatically doesn't matter. Uraraka isn't Deku's property.

"She has a crush on Deku!"

Yeah, a crush, not a damn ring on her finger. Just because Uraraka liked Deku doesn't mean she's immediately destined to be with him. Ending up with your first crush doesn't always work for everyone, Susan.

Lol that's all for now.

Enjoy Hori's new sketch of my OT3 (: