Chapter 16

"Honey, you're in it," The way Jimin said it with a tilted smirk, made my heart sink and at the same time gave me a funny feeling in my stomach.

"D-Did I do something wrong?," I asked, my mind going over the events of the day to piece what it could be he was punishing me for.

Not that he needed any reason.

He raised an eyebrow and said, "Why would you say that?"

And then it clicked.

"Did my father not pay you yet? I swear I sent him pictures and made sure he understood that I was having a good time! I'll get the money- please don't hurt me!," I cried desperately and unwittingly took a few steps backwards.

His eyebrows crinkled in a soft frown as he studied me for a few seconds.

Then he took a step closer but stopped in his tracks when I flinched.

He opened his mouth but then thought better of it. He looked away, and then back at me.

"Do I scare you this much? Why?"

The gasp that left me was involuntary.

Is he really asking me that?

"...."

I mean what am I supposed to say? Your stares make my soul escape out of my ass? Or that your small hands did not feel small when you went all ballistic batshit crazy on me?

When I couldn't come up with an answer, his eyes slowly turned stone cold again.

"Well, originally it wasn't a punishment but a reward that I was allowing you into my room," he said, walking menacingly towards me. "But now...," he breathed on my hair. "I'll make it a living hell for you, yeobeo."

The coldness from his voice, aura, soul... all left me frozen to my spot while my mind reeled in the aftermath of what happened.

What actually did happen?

                       ☆☆☆☆☆☆

"Where are you going?," Jimin said as I picked a pillow from his bed.

"C-Couch."

"With whose permission?"

I gulped.

Jimin got up from his side and picked up cushions from the couch. Then lined them  vertically head to foot of the bed...

Only the division of the bed wasn't even.

"That's your side," he said, pointing to the smaller of the portion. It was only enough for me to lie in a funereal position.

I took a shaky breath in. Yet again, I was being punished for something I didn't even know I did.

Without a word, I conceded to my fate and lied down in my so called "coffin".

The store room wasn't much different, so it wasn't like it was new. But at least in the store room, I didn't sleep next to my own personal angel of death.

As he made himself comfortable on his side, he said, "the rule still stands. Anything of yours crosses over to my side - it's gone."

His words hung in the air and for a second it seemed like he wanted me to cross over just so he can torture me.

A shiver going through me, I sat up and started braiding my hair - afraid I might end up bald by tomorrow.

"What are you doing?," Jimin sounded amused.

"Precautionary measures."

And even though I couldn't see him, I knew he was smiling.

                       ☆☆☆☆☆☆

The first thing I did after waking up, was slowly turn to my right to see Jimin and make sure all my body parts are in my territory.

I stuffed my fist in my mouth to stop the shriek.

My braid was over to Jimin's side and since I didn't have a rubber band to tie it with, my hair was almost undone.

But that wasn't even the scary part.

It was the fact the my hair was right next to his face... it might even have been on it.

Very slowly, I got up, making sure Jimin wouldn't stir.

And thanked God for saving my ass just this once as I shot to the bathroom to calm my beating heart and finally breathe.

Why can't I sleep like a log? Why do I keep getting into shit?

And in my frustration, I didn't even realize that I had woken up in the exact same position I had gone to sleep in.

Looking at myself in the mirror, I saw the dark circles. I hadn't slept well at all.

But now wasn't the time to focus on that. I had an 8 o'clock class.

When I came out of the bathroom, Jimin was up. My heart started beating loudly again.

"Morning," he smiled contently and walked past me to the bathroom.

And I breathed out loud.

He didn't know. Whew!

                         ☆☆☆☆☆☆

"What the fuck did you do to your hair?," Jimin rose from the chair and slammed the file in his hand on the table.

My eyes went wide and I jumped, scared.

The pure anger exuding from every inch of his body left me speechless and blank.

"I asked, what in the fucking world did you do to your hair?," he said through clenched teeth.

"I-I g-got a h-hai-haircut," I stuttered, tears already forming in my eyes from the eminent danger.

"A haircut?," he said, rubbing a finger on his temple.

Then moved past the table to reach where I stood numb.

He stood so close to me that I looked at my feet and felt his breath on my head. He was breathing sharply.

"Look at me when I talk to you!," he barked and I looked up, a little jumpy.

He looked at my face and the hair framing it.

The rose his hand and I closed my eyes.

"With whose permission?," he said.

I opened my eyes and he implored them. He held a strand of my hair between his index and thumb.

I blanched, he noticed.

The moment soon passed as he suddenly moved his hand to the back of my head and held me prisoner beneath his frame and imploring eyes.

His hands fisted in my hair but it didn't hurt... much.

He was leaning on me now.

"With whose permission did you cut your hair?," he enunciated every word.

"You belong to me. Everything you have, everything you are: is mine. How dare you cut your hair when I didn't allow it?"

Holy-

A/n: okay maybe I'm liking this story a little now... 😂

Vote, share and comment! ♥️