Epilogue

Two years later

"Come on Laur, we're gonna be late." Ally says softly as she walks up to the younger girl.

Lauren shook her head. She didn't care if she was late. After Camila's death, Lauren gave up. She didn't have the motivation to do anything or go anywhere. The only reason she actually got out of bed was when Dinah literally dragged her out of bed.

"We're going to visit Mila." Ally says softly, looking at the younger girl.

Lauren glanced up. "How can we be late to visit someone that is dead?" She said, her voice void of emotion.

Dinah walks into the room and crosses her arms. "Get up, get dressed." She says calmly, throwing clothes onto the bed.

Lauren didn't say anything.

"Now, we're not doing this every year." Dinah snaps out.

Lauren rolled her eyes.

Ally just turns and leaves the room, she was hurting still after two years.

Lauren rolled over in her bed and faced the wall.

"If you're not ready in five minutes we're leaving without you." Dinah says calmly.

Lauren ignored Dinah.

Closing her eyes, Dinah takes a deep breath. "Are you kidding me!?" She moved over to Lauren and grabbed her arm, pulling her from the bed and letting her fall onto the floor with a loud thump.

Lauren didn't even react.

Sighing, Normani makes her way into the room and moves to help Lauren up. "I've got this."

****

Lauren frowns as she stares at Camila's tombstone, she still didn't understand how the younger girl was gone. She couldn't help but feel angry towards Camila for leaving her so soon.

"You left," she mumbles to herself, angry tears filling her eyes. "You said we were gonna fall in love like Nala and Simba but you left!"