Intro

FAN CONTROLLED  Everyone is 18 except Glimmer (she's 17).  Adora is with the Princess Alliance and Catra has overthrown Shadow Weaver.

(Art by me on insta @cosmos.lag)

Adora's POV

   "Glimmer, Bow, hurry up!" I ran down the castle hallways with my friends following close behind. Glimmer teleported tackling and landing on top of me. "Finally.. caught you.. "She said out of breath.  "Oh! Sorry!!" Glimmer said teleporting off of me out of embarrassment, blushing. "It's fine."Glimmer helped me up. 

   "Guys.. W-wait.. up!" Bow coughed stumbling towards us. "Okay, that's enough for today, we should all head to sleep... Goodnight Bow! Cya tomorrow!" Glimmer said waving as Bow left. "Cmon Adora. " She ushered me to my room and left closing the door.

   I lay on my bed blankly staring off into space,  not knowing what to do.  I hate sleeping alone.. Maybe I should join Gimm- "Hey Adora. " Interrupting my thoughts, Catra climbed through my window, landing on the floor. "Catra, what do you want?!" I whisper shouted sitting up fast on my bed.

   "Geez, chill out.. I just wanted to see how you where doing." Catra said as she sat on my bed. I had to admit.. Even though we had our tough moments when I transformed into She ra,  I, stilled really missed her. " Do you want me to lay with you..  NOT SAYING I WANT TO! Just, UGH!" Catra said palming her face and looking away flustered.

~~~~~~••••
CONGRATS YOU MADE IT TO YOUR FIRST CHAPTER DECISION!! (Some have more options than others) I will comment once for each option and you reply ONCE with that color emoji!! Don't forget to vote this chapter and add this story to your library for updates!!!!!

"I would really appreciate it if you did Catra.. " -Catradora

"No thanks...but I really appreciate your offer!"-Glimmadora

"I have a body pillow.. I'll be fine." -Pillow/neither

WHAT YOU CHOOSE WILL AFFECT THE OUTCOME OF THE STORY LINE!!!! [VOTES CLOSE APRIL 15TH]