INTRO

NINA ..

"I'ma get my brother to shoot you stupid fuck nigga !" I yell throwing the closest thing I could grab at my boyfriend, well ex-boyfriend now.

"Nina calm yo ass down, it ain't even what it look like !" He said dodging the remote I threw at him.

"It ain't wasn't even like that ? You done got a bitch pregnant & got the nerve to tell me it ain't like that ? I'ma kill you myself !" I yell escaping my bestfriend's grip & lounging towards him, punching him in his nose.

"Nina chill yo ass out before I put my hands on you foreal !" He said grabbing both of my hands.

"You got some nerve to force me to get abortion but a bitch walking round Chi 8 months pregnant with yo son in her !" I yell again, but now tears beginning to run down my face, as I break down.

"G I wasn't ready yet & you know that." He said still holding my fist.

"Wasn't ready ? But you ready to fuck another bitch huh ? Damn near live another life w/ her huh ?" I said, attempting to get out of his hold.

All I saw was red, I literally wanted to kill this nigga.

"Nina that shit was a mistake it don't even matter nomo, you all i want." He said doing that stupid ass face.

He sound as stupid as he looks rn.

"I don't deserve this shit on God I don't, Let me go.." I say avoiding eye contact as more tears begin to come down my face.

He finally lets me go, grabbing his nose. I did hit his ass hard as fuck but he deserved it so I could care less.

"Get your shit and get out.. now we done." I say wiping my face off, going into bathroom slamming the door.

I look in the mirror & I looked a mess. My hair was everywhere & my eyes were so puffy. I ain't never been like this over no nigga but the damage this nigga caused in my life is indescribable. I don't think I cried this hard since my Daddy died & I was 6.

I found out today this nigga was basically living double life's & got a whole bitch and she pregnant ? That ain't even the worse part.. just a few months ago forced me to abort my baby, my own baby dawg. 19, in the abortion clinic by myself crying my eyes out.. while this bitch having baby showers & living the life I was supposed too.

I grab some tissue & blew my nose. A bitch was really going through it. I hear some knocks on the door & I knew it was Bre'nae ass.

"Girl open this damn door." She said, playing with the door knob.

"No i look ugly." I laugh, leaning on the door.

"Nina I knew your ass since pre-k & you was one ugly moth-" I bust out laughing..opening the door.

I could be the maddest person in the world & as soon as I get around Bre'nae I'm back laughing like ain't nothing happen.

"Where he go ? I asked looking around, still sniffling like a damn toddler.

Our apartment was a mess. Shit was thrown everywhere, I threw his phone & shattered that shit in the kitchen, Even knocked down the Tv. 

I promise you I ain't that crazy.

"Bitch, i threw that nigga shit off the porch & told him go fetch with his DOG ASS." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"That's why I love you." I said my voice still raspy from crying & yelling so much.

"That's why you never fuck with a nigga named Paul." She said, crossing her arms.

This girl was a fucking comedian seriously.

"Yeah yeah, now what ima do, i done kicked this man out knowing I can't pay this rent by myself, and in all's honesty I don't even wanna live here no more." I said rubbing my temple.

That's how the argument came about anyway.. I work two fucking jobs almost everyday busting my ass for bills while still going to school & his ass don't wanna contribute nothing but always at "work". I was so dumb & thinking about it was making me even more mad.

You do stupid shit for a nigga you in love with.

"Might have to move back in with your Og-"

"No" I said cutting her off, I refuse to go live with my ma. I had left her house when I was 18 & moved in with Paul, her ass was so mad at me.

"You don't even know that boy like that to just move in with him.."

"That ain't gone do you no good Nina.."

Her ass always warned me about Paul's toxic ass but i was just too in love & I already know if I go back she gone rub that shit in my face till I'm in my deathbed.

"Nina stop being so damn stubborn please, just until you back on your feet & you save up then you outta there." She said with a concerned face.

As much as I ain't want to, I could go back to Essex for a few months.. just until I'm back on my feet.

"I better be out in 6 months... that's all ima say." I said letting out a deep sigh.

"Ahh not Nina back on the nine !" She yelled hugging me tightly.

"Just help me pack up my shit." I said rolling my eyes trying my hardest not to smile.

Life's finna be hetic for a lil while.

-
Excuse Any Mistakes.

Yes, i'm back better than everrrr #OnGod.. I ain't wrote in a while so it may be a lil choppy but it'll get better. I will be working on this book & Pull Up cause I know y'all love it. I'ma try to stay as consistent as possible but yk I'm older now got a lot of shit to do but I'ma tryna my best.

I missed y'all sooo muchhh 💜💜. THANK U 4 FW ME SOO LONG. LOVE YALL.

YOU FW THIS STORY SO FAR ?