2

NINA...

                  BRE'NAE pictured above ☝🏿

"Hol on, Hol on you finna start what ?" Bre asked, while we sat on my bed watching some movie on Netflix.

"Well I think I got potential to be a stripper." I said standing up off the bed.

"So you just said fuck a 9-5 huh ?"

"That's exactly what I said, when i was staying with Paul I had two and that shit got me NO where."

So why you wanna be a stripper all of a sudden ?" She asked, eating a piece of popcorn.

"You know what I really wanna do in life Bre, open up my salon, do hair, finish school and get my degree. I can't do none of that shit broke as hell."

"Plus my body tight and righttttt. " I said grinding my body up and down, trying not to laugh.

"Yeah shortyy you got potential, you skinny as hell but you got a lil ass and some pretty titties so go ahead. You have my approval." She said shrugging her shoulders.

"I'm slick scared tho, my body finna be out there in ways I don't wanna be seen." I said making her laugh.

"Girl your body is fine as hell, slim waist cute in the face." She said, snapping her fingers.

"I mean yeah but Dino gone kill me." I said biting my lip. I always do that dumb shit.

"Bitch who not finna kill you ? Keshia gone talk about the shit till she 6 feet under, oh and Dino definitely gonna beat your ass. " She said, making me suck my teeth.

"Can't nobody know, when I say nobody I mean nobody." I said making Bre pretend to zip her lips.

"I mean duh but, how you gone hide that ?" She asked, making me seriously think.

How was I gonna hide the fact that I was a stripper to my family ? I'm finna be coming home at crazy times, making hella money, ain't no way.

"Just be smart with it, tell them you got some cooperate job far away, and it's night shift or something i don't know. Plus you grown, you can do what you want. Now move out the way of the TV so I can change this ass movie." She said continuing to eat popcorn.

"G why is you such a good liar ?"

"I'm not a liar I'm just a good friend,  I know you hated having them jobs so if you see a opportunity ima make sure you get it by any means."

-
2 WEEK LATER ..

I finally found a strip club to let me in, this one was real lit. It was called MAGIC & all the bitty's where here and lil celebrities popped their head in here all the time. I knew if I was stripper here I wasn't coming home with none less than 300+ a night.