4

-
NINA.

 Nina pictured above

Nina pictured above.

It's been like two days since that whole club accident happened. Herb texted me two times but I decided not to respond. I really don't need a nigga right now so I'm not even finna waste my time playing his little game. Niggas like that just want a groupie and I'm not here for that. I'm focusing on myself and getting the fuck outta essex.

I smell my Og cooking some breakfast downstairs, so I know she had to be off today. I was off today for the first time in 4 days. My body been killing me all that dancing I been doing.

I just got out the shower when I hear my mama yelling downstairs.

"Meeka I heard you the first time damn, stop repeating shit to me like I'm not grown." I hear my Mama say in a annoyed ass tone.

Ugh Dino's BM here, and I just finna go downstairs to get some food. I was hungry as fuck though and it smelled like my mama was cooking my favorite.

Pancakes.

I finished getting dressed and go downstairs. I hide behind the hallway way until they done talking cause it seemed like they was finna get the arguing and I don't have time for Meka bringing up I work in the club with her.

"Ms. Keyshia I understand that all I'm tryna say is you be feeding my son anything when he over here and we live a vegan lifestyle." She said making me roll my eyes.

Meka always coming over here saying dumb shit knowing damn well she not no vegan. Her ass be tearing them club wings up.

"When the hell you decided to live a vegan lifestyle ? I really wanna know" My mama said sarcastically mixing the eggs ups.

My mama really didn't give af fuck about nothing, and people always wonder where I get it from. This lady just gone say whatever she feel.

"Meka unless you paying my groceries bills he gone eat whatever the fuck in my fridge, Yo ass just come dropping him off here anytime of the day you don't give a fuck what nobody else had planned for the day."

"Ms. Keyshi-"

"No-No drop his ass off with some food then Meka. Drop him off with more than 1 outfit to change and you know he gone be here all week Meka. How about you wipe his ass better so I don't have to run my washer and dryer all day cause all his boxer got shit stains Meka."

"I-" Meka tries to cut her off again but Og was not going.

"I'm tired of your unfit ass coming in my house telling me how to raise a child like I'm not 41 and been a mama 21 years. Damn Meka just get the hell out my face." My mama said making Meka start to cry. This bitch was so delusional. If Dino ain't pick the dumbest baby mother of all time.