Part 3

They rode in a stolen car. It was simple enough for Ilsa, she simply went and flirted with a man while carefully dipping her hand into his pocket. They had pressed the button on the keys and watched for which cars headlights had flashed. Andi was quite and Ethan kept close to her. Ilsa wanted to ask questions but she knew it wasn't the time or the place. They drove out into the country to the underground bunker/safehouse. The car was silent the entire half hour drive. She asked Ethan a few questions non-verbally like they always did, but he didn't reply to her. It was a good way of communication for the both of them had been trained to read body language. They finally arrived at the bunker. Ethan took Andi from the car with one hand in the crook of her elbow, nearly dragging her towards the door. Ilsa followed uncertaintly. When they entered Benji barely looked up from his computer but Luther immediately noticed their latest addition. 

"Did you two manage to fit nine months of pregnancy into a few hours?" He asked. It caused Benji to look up and when he did gaped. 

"She's not a zoo attraction Benji." Ethan scolded, but he didn't seem to hear him. 

Benji gulped and pointed, "Theres a girl- a girl!"

Ilsa sighed, once again glancing at Ethan. Her eyes voiced her thoughts. 

"It's a pleasure to meet you Mr..." She trailed off while extending a hand to Benji. Luther shook it instead. 

"That's Benji, I'm Luther." He smiled warmly at her. She smiled back. 

"Can I call you by your first names then?" 

"Those are the only names you're getting," Ilsa told her, "Come with me."

She led the girl down the narrow hall to one of the three bedrooms. Benji was still gapping at Ethan while Lither chuckled to himself. Ilsa returned with a key in hand. 

"I've locked her in as a precaution," she started but was interrupted by Ethan's "No way!" and Benji's "Good!"

Ethan glared at her, "Why'd you lock her in?"

Ilsa scoffed at him, "We don't know her, she could be a terrorist for all we know! I'm not gonna give her free roam of the place! You might be to ignorant but I'm not!"

"I am not ignorant! I know her better than you do!" He yelled. 

There was a beat of silence. 

"How" asked Luther. They all looked to Ethan. 

He sighed and recounted the story of his encounter with her. Starting with the Paris mission and ending with the file, emitting the bomb warning but adding in his suspensions about the file. No one spoke for a time after he explained, but Ilsa looked like she was coming around. 

"She slit their throats?" Benji asked, a bit freaked out if he was being honest. Ethan only nodded, leaving Ilsa to decide whether to gag in disgust or be impressed. She settled on the later. 

"Well she's got spirit," Ilsa countered, "I'll give her that." 

No one judged her for that comment since it was clear they were all thinking it.   

"What are we going to do with her Ethan?" Luther asked, "We have to decide."

"Let's take a vote," Benji suggested, the others looked at him, "What? Ever heard of democracy? Either say she goes or stays, majority rules."

They all nodded, Ethan went first, "Stay."

"She goes" Ilsa said, "We don't need he responsibility and she is a child." 

"All the more reason to protect her," Ethan countered and they stared at each other. 

"Stay." voted Benji.