Jace Norman

My name is y/n and I was born in Tampa I'm 16 going on 17 soon and I have to move cause my dad and mom got a new job in la I pack my bags and got in the car than on the plane and made there less than 6 hours we got into our new house well mansion because we're a rich family my dad's a business man mom is a cook on the food channel my brother is in the Navy and I'm a actor for cartoon Network. We went inside the house and unpack clothes because I have school tomorrow I have to sleep early.

"Y/n goodnight princess"dad yelled he always has an accient.

"Night dad and mom."

"Night honey."

I went to sleep and it felt good. I woke up to shaking and I open my eyes it was my brother.

"Hey Xavier what's up."

"It's time for school get up I'm taking u."

I got up and took a shower brush my teeth and wore red and black flannel rip jeans and red vans with my curly hair down and my black dimple percings in hopefully I'll make new friends.

Mrs K pov

"Ok class were having a new student and it's a girl."

All the boys cheers cause there only 3 girls in here Reile Isabella and Ella. I heard and knock on the door it's probably the new student.

"Ok everyone clam down"they did and I look at the door.

"Come in"after I said that she came in oh she beautiful.

No pov

Right after I came in all the boys were staying at me.

"Hello I'm Mrs Kortese introduce yourself."

"Ok hi I'm y/n in 16 turning 17 soon and I'm from Tampa FL hopefully we can become friends."

"Yo we can be more than just friends"this jock yelled and I laughed.

"Ok y/n sit at that table with Sean reile Isabella and jace"I nooded my head and sat at the table with them.

"Ok class u can have your 5min break."

"Hi I'm reile nice to meet u y/n "she said and I shook her hand.

"Nice to meet u to reile."

"I'm Sean."

"Hi Sean."

"Hi I'm Isabella and this is my boyfriend Jace."

"Hi Isabella and Jace."

"I can introduce myself Isabella"Jace said with an annoyance tone.

"So what do u guys do"I said trying to break down there argument.

"We're actors for the show Henry danger and Isabella for 100 things to do before high school."

"Oh that's cool"I said excited.

"What do u do y/n."

"I'm an actor for cartoon Network I play regular show adventure Time and amazing world of gumball."

"What that's cool who do u play for regular show"Jace said excited.

"Mordecai"I said.

"Can u do a line"he said.

I did a line and they laughed than the five mins were done and we went back to work there was a knock on the door and Mrs Kortese stop her teaching.

"Come in"she said and my brother came in and I heard he's cute and sexy from reile Ella and some gay guys.

"Y/n u forgot your gym bag"he said.