jace norman

Me and Jace got done filing a video than walked to the after party.

"So we're here with jace Norman and y/n l/n so guys please discribe the screat love affection episode please." Not real episode

"Umm it's about how Henry and ESI find out that we're kid danger and kid electric is us and ray tells ESI that Henry has a crush on ESI and they both get together."
Just like the old imagine but with superhero name

"Cool did u guys like that episode."

"Yeah I like it"I said.

"What I loved it"Jace said looking at me and I smiled.

"Why is that Jace."

"Because me and y/n have been dating for 4 years now and it's great I get to date my girlfriend in the show."

"What thats new to me."

Me and Jace took out necklace out our shirts and showed what's it said always together and we connect it and kissed each other.

"Aww u guys are really cute together are some fans jealous."

"Yeah they guys are jealous of Jace and the girl of jealous of me but were used to it"I said.

"Wow ok now welcome the others."

They camp out and and we all hug and high five.

"So Cooper what do u feel about this episode."

"Mad because y/n is like a daughter to me and I really care for her."

"Really now guys were going to play a game called love or hate."

She got up and gave us papers that she wrote we all got 3 each.

"How Jace what's your 3."

"2 loves and 1 hate and the first love is what do u love about Cooper and Sean."

"I love that Cooper is funny and Sean is fun in his own way."

"The second love is what do u love about y/n and riele."

"Riele has a great personality and trezher I love her so much she melt inside I can say paragraphs about this girl and the hate one is what do u hate about y/n."

"Ok why me and only me"y/n said and wrap my arm around her.

"One thing I hate about her is that she's to pretty and attracts guys to her it makes me jealous"Jace said and I look at him and wisper.

"I love u and only u and I can prove it later babe"I wisper and he turn red and look away.

"Deal"I heard him say and I laughed.

"Ok my is 2 hates and 1 love and my hate is what do u hate about Jace and Cooper."

"Jace i hate how he playes on his PlayStation 24/7."

"Hey they have good games."

"And Cooper I can never hate him he's my second dad."

"Awww"Cooper said and took me away from Jace.

"Hey give her back she's mine"Jace said and got me back than we all finished.

I went to Jace room and lock the door and he sat down and look at me I got on his lap and started kissing him it was heated and someone knocked on the door he groan and I got up and he pulled me down and kept kissing me and the knock got louder.

"Jace just go open it"i laughed and he look annoyed.

He open it and it was the kids from game shakers.