Amatsuki X Reader

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ Strawberry Jello ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

"Ne~ Y/N-chan! Let's go out somewhere!" The brunette pouted while clinging to you. You've had so many plans that you didn't have much time for your boyfriend. You kinda felt guilty but you still had stuff to do.

"Sorry Amatsuki... I promised Mafu that I'd help animate his new MV so I need to go." You grabbed your essentials for heading out and walked towards the door. Just before you could set a foot out, something tugged on your hand.

"C-can we talk for a second...?" Amatsuki was looking down as if in embarrassment and led you to the living room. You both sat down on the cushiony sofa next to each other.

"What's wrong Ama-chan?"

He snaked his arms around your waist and held you tightly. He rested his forehead against your shoulder and breathed out. His soft hair brushing against your cheek. You tensed up a bit, feeling color rush to your cheeks.

"Am I boring you?"

"H-huh?" You definitely didn't expect that. You turned your head to look at him. Amatsuki lifted his head from your shoulder, staring at you intensely.

"You've been ignoring me a lot these days and I was wondering if those were signs of you being bored with me..." He exhaled a sad sigh, his grip on you becoming more tight.

"Of course not Amatsuki... Sorry, I'll make it up to you though!" You softly ruffled his chocolate brown hair and brought your hand up to his cheek. You slowly brought his head up to look him in the eye.

"I'm sure I'll be free tomorrow. If I do have something, I'll cancel it right away." This brought a bright smile up to his face that made your heart skip a beat.

"Alright, you go on. Mafu's probably waiting. I'll be right here waiting for you." He gave you a small peck on your forehead and a small one on your nose.

"See ya Amatsuki! I'll try to bring a small dessert to share!" And with that you disappeared out the door.

A/N
Heehee sorry. This has been sitting in the back for a while now and I just remembered. Also 1k reads!! Yay!! Thank you for reading this trash of a book. I'm trying to get better! I promise! Please tell me if there's typos!

kirakira_day