Sou X Reader

- I remember someone requested a Sou x reader so here it is! Sorry it took a long time!

Summary: You both work at a pet shop. You're nothing more than coworkers but what happens when one starts feeling for the other?

·.¸¸.·♩♪♫ Pet Shop ♫♪♩·.¸¸.·

"Thank you for stopping by!" You slightly bowed at the leaving costumer and got ready to pack up. You work at this small pet shop in the corner of town. The shop is not very well known but you still make enough money to pay rent and buy food every month.

You hear the bell at the top of the door ring, indicating that someone has entered. You lift up your eyes to meet with a young boy, about your age. His messy blonde hair bouncing around while he was looking at the small space of the shop. He seemed to be looking for someone as he met your curious gaze.

"Um, hey. I saw the flyers around town and saw that you needed more people to work with... I was thinking about applying." The blonde spoke with a nervous tone in his voice. You found it cute that he was acting so shy.

You gave him a small smile and started to speak up. "Oh yeah, I'm so glad you're applying! It's getting a bit lonely here... You'll have to come back tomorrow since we're about to close up. I'll call the owner so that she can meet you tomorrow. Sorry about that." You gave him an apologetic smile and started gathering up your stuff. You hoped that the manager would be free tomorrow since she's quite busy these days.

"Oh, that's okay. What time do you guys open?"He scratched the back of his head timidly with a small smile on his face.

"We open at 12:00 PM everyday. If you'd like, you can help me close up the shop. It's a nice chance to get to know each other since you're going to be my coworker, right?" You gave him a playful wink and motioned for him to follow to the back of the store. The back of the store contained all the pets and animals that people could adopt. You wish you had the position of taking care of the animals in the back but you instead got the cashier position at the front of the store. The front of the store held all the pet food, toys and other essentials owners could buy.

"My name's Y/N by the way. I noticed I didn't introduce myself earlier." You slightly caught him off guard since he was busy looking at the animals but quickly relaxed.

"Oh, my name's Sou. It's nice to meet you." He gave you a small bow and you did as well. You proceeded to check the all the animal cubicles to check if they were shut properly since the person who works here tends to leave them open and you know what happens when they're left open and no one's in the store...

"By the way, are you the only person who works here? I don't see any one else here..."

"Huh? Oh no. Everyone already left earlier. I'm in charge of closing up the store today." After checking everything, you headed to the front of the store to grab your bag with Sou following close behind you.

"How long have you been working here?" He asked looking around once more, taking in his surroundings.

"Maybe 3 years or so. It's a nice place. I hope you like it here if you do decide to apply here." You once more gave him a sweet smile in which he returned. You both exited the store and turned to look at each other.

"I-I'll see you tomorrow then." He gave you a shy smile and waved.

"See you tomorrow Sou." You gave him a small wave and you both walked opposite ways.