Death's Deal.

Heyyyyyyyy,

Welcome back to my story!

There is an important note at the end.. which is to do with my other unpublished books... so dont forget to go through it. It will help me out a lot.

Also.. this chapter is like... seriously SUPER  IMPORTANT.  So don't skip this one.. because there will be so many revelations of what actually happened to Zack. Not the whole idea.. but like.. 1/2 of the part of Zack's childhood.. before he met Azalea is here in this chapter. So.. DONT SKIP IT.

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.FAN

Follow me up too for updates,

Happy reading💜
.
.
.
.
.
.
--------------------------

Dear Jackson.

I wish you the happiest birthday.

How are you? How is it over there? Tell me you have made friends at least this year... Im not kidding. You always seemed distant from people, no offence, but anyway.. lets just not talk about that.

Well..

To be honest.. theres a lot going on here right now.

Im a little frusturated... depressed.. happy.. I dont know. Mixed emotions I guess? Things have been spiralling south from the last few months... but its okay... you wont have to worry about a thing.

Speaking of worry...

Zack got a girlfriend this year.

Yep.. he finally settled down with one girl... and if Im to be honest.. I dont like her very much. I dont know.. she just gives this.. bad vibes and even the boys dont like her, except for Adrian ofcourse.. you know him...

Her name's Grace something... blonde.. pale blue eyes. Really wicked, if I have to say.

I really dont know Jackson... but Zack's been driving me crazy from the past few months. I cant really believe Im ranting out to you.. I mean.. if you meet me in person I would probably be like a mannequin and wouldn't say a word.. but now? Im just a little.... little pissed on your son.. so dont really mind me.

To give a quick summary... sometimes he is cold.. sometimes he is warm. And sometimes... he is just ridiculous! Can you believe that?

Crazy, I tell you.

Its not a big deal.. he is Zack and I am Azalea.. so yeah.. he will probably come around his senses in a while.

Oh and Im seriously worried... like.. prom and all at the end of the term? I just realised I lost my partner who I had in my mind all this time. Im not lying... I cried for a day. Turns out, he was already in a relationship and Im back to my loneliness.

Enough about me... I could literally go on for days and you would get tired..

So... how are you Jackson? Have you been well?

I know its been so many years... and Im not even sure if my letters reach to you.. but I keep trying.

Dont be so hard on yourself.. okay? You will soon be better and out here with us. Im truly looking for the day where you will join us as a family again.

We are truly waiting.

Im sure Zack is too.

Although, you never write back to me... I'm still waiting for your letter.