Chasing Desires

Heyyyyyyyyyyyy..

I'm back! Truthfully, I wasn't planning on to publish this story today... but oh well, two of my readers stumbled on my draft and I was like OH SHIT I GOTTA WRITE THIS...

Hehehe..

Also. To all the hoes and to the not-a-hoe-but-actually-a-hoe on the inside.. this chapter contains MATURE CONTENT.

I cannot actually decide if its mature content or more cringey content... *sighs* well.. there is mature shit.. so yeah.

Cut me some slack, since IVE NEVER WRITTEN SHIT LIKE THIS AND HONESTLY ITS FREAKING ME OUT.

I hope you like this chapter. And oh- there is also a lot of drama.

----------------------

VOTE.COMMENT.SHARE.FAN.
__________________________

Because my dad murdered her
.
.
.

The figure walked out the doors slamming it on his way. The blonde hurriedly followed the Hybrid boy out of the house and Lea stayed there. Still kneeling while watching the floor in a daze.

Because my dad murdered her

"Lea??" Matthew called out softly but the said girl felt numb.

Because my dad murdered her

She looked up and found her mother looking down at her, a pained expression splayed on her face.

Lea snapped out of trance and took off the stairs and into her room.

Tears wetting her cheeks as she furiously wiped them away.

Because my dad murdered her

No no no no.. no Lea no.

"Honey?? Please open the door"

Why didn't he tell me. Why couldn't he tell me.

"Lea.. please open the door"

This is why he hated me. This is why he hated me. I'm so stupid.. I should've seen it. This is why Zack hated me all this time.

"She is not responding Mrs. Stevens- Lea please open the door..."

I wrote all those letters to him. Tried to get him together with his father. I... I did it all like a stupid person. Not knowing anything... not knowing the truth.. I hurt him.

"S-spare keys-"

I hurt him. I hurt him every day. He hates me now. He hates me.

"Lea!!"

Matthew and Luciel ran in followed up by Adrian, Natalie and Damian.