Pt.7 HAHAHAHA WARNING!!!!!

A/N:

okay brohas. i wanted to try and make like a double sex scene between VictUuri and IvaRi(or YuAn but it seems like Yuri is the top but no). so.... here.... it.... is....

i wish you all the best of luck 'cause this sh*t is going to be intense!!!

anywayssssss PROCEED AT YOUR OWN RISK!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

previously on 'I Work For The Tsar'

"Master~" they both purred. i looked over to Ivan and he also looked over to me. we smirked and crawled towards them.

"let's play~" we both said at the same time.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victor POV

seeing Yuuri in that sexy lingerie outfit turned me on so much that it was getting painful. i looked over at Ivan and his hard on is also very visible. we looked at each other and smirked. Ivan approached Yurio and i approached Yuuri. i also never thought of Yurio being such a submissive uke with a BDSM kink. i know that Ivan is into BDSM but i never thought of actually seeing him do it.

i licked my lips and went in between the thighs of Yuuri. he moaned a bit as i kissed his lips hard.

"mhmmm Victor~" i pulled away.

"did i heard my name?" i said darkly.

"i-i'm sorry Ma-master~" he said blushing like crazy.

"that's better." i attacked his nipples. i kissed and sucked on the right as my fingers played with the left.

"aaaahhh~ more Master!~" he moaned out my name. i smirked and went lower. slowly getting close to his dick.

"pl-please don't t-tease me~!" he begged. i grinned a bit and went to suck on his dick.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Ivan POV

i approached Yuri and kissed his lips hard. seeing him tied up with that dildo in him and a flushed face made my pants really uncomfortable. i pulled him up by his hair hard.

"what do we have here? my little kitty all tied up? who helped you?~" i asked purring a bit.

"Yuuri h-helped me. i to-told him how t-to do i-it." he said stuttering and god it's such a turn on. i licked my lips and attacked his neck going straight for his sweet spot.

"oohhh aaaahhh I-ivan~!" he moaned. i smirked and continued abusing that same spot. i removed my tuxedo and threw it somewhere followed by my vest. i removed my long sleeves and unbuckled my belt. i gripped my belt with a sadistic smile plastered in my face.

"so, you let someone else touch your body besides me??~ i might have to punish you for that~" i purred sadistically. i raised my belt and hit his back. 3 times.

"aaaahhhh! i-i'm sorry! i wo-won't l-let anyone touch m-me but you ag-again!" he said with tears in his eyes. i kissed the whip marks as he moaned.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Victor POV

i wasn't paying attention to what Ivan and Yurio were doing but when i heard the hit sounds, i looked over to them. Yurio looked so submissive and i smirked. i looked down at Yuuri and used my teeth to remove his thigh high stockings. his face was all red and he honestly looked cute.