Pt.10 Always And Forever

A/N:

okay brohas!!!! this is it!!! the wedding!!!! chapter!!!!!

enjoy my little beauties!!!!!

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Yuuri POV

i can't believe i am marrying Victor. the Victor. i am so happy. i jumped in joy and went to find Yurio. i saw him smiling and he saw me.

"Yurio, where are you going?" i asked.

"to the Frozen Lake. it's great for skating." he said. my eyes widened.

"you skate too?!" i asked.

"yes!! even you?!!"

"yes!!!"

"well then come on! let's go celebrate!" i nod and we went to the Frozen Lake. in there, is a speaker with a connector. i smiled knowing exactly what song to do. i saw Yurio walk ove to the speaker and pressed something. he put on his skates and went on the ice. the song came in and i recognised it. Agape, unconditional love. that's the song. i saw his emotions through his moves.

i was focused on his movements that i did not realised Victor and Ivan came. i hard shuffling and turned around. i saw Victor smiling at me and Ivan focused on Yurio. both of them came closer and Victor hugged my.

"how is my fiance doing?" he asked me.

"doing just fine. i'm waiting for Yurio to finish so that i can take over." i said while looking at Yurio.

"you skate?!!" Victor asked surprised. i looked at him and smiled as he hugged me again.

"i am so lucky!!" he yelled. Yurio turned and saw us. he smiled and finished his dance. we clapped at his dance and he skated towards us.

"good job kitten. or should i say wife?" Ivan asked as Yurio huffed.

"I AM NOT A GIRL!!" Yurio yelled and we just laughed it out. i went towards the speaker and placed the song. i went to the middle of the ice and face Victor. the song begun. Eros, romantic love. i put on my best seductive face and started. i saw Victor staring intently at me. i finished the dance and they clapped.

"that was such an erotic move." Victor said as i blushed. we went back to the palace and i called for Yurio.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Author POV (hehehe)

"what is it?" Yurio asked Yuuri.

"we should go look for a gown." Yuuri said with a smile. Yurio also smiled and nod. they called out to their seme's and told them.

"Yuuri and i will be going to town to find a gown." Yurio said.

"we are soming with you!" both seme's yelled.

"you can't. it's bad luck to see the bride in the wedding dress before the wedding." Yuuri said. both seme's groaned but agreed anyway. Yuuri and Yurio made their way to town and visited the bridal shop named 'I Do, Always'. they went in and immediately searched for an ideal wedding gown.

"welcome sirs! what do you have in mind?" the clerk asked.

"i want an ice blue gown." Yuuri said.

"and navy or royal for me please." Yurio said.

"right this way sirs. i have the perfect ones." the clerk said. they looked at the gowns that the clerk brought up and they smiled.

"we'll take these ones please." Yurio said.