{11: Drive by}

Taehyung took you to a milkshake bar on the other side of town. You had never been there before, it was a little bit too out of your way for just a milkshake. Taehyung seemed to know the guy behind the bar quite well, seeing as how the second the two of you walked in the boy behind the counter and Taehyung pointed at each other and yelled out greetings, matching grins lighting up their faces.

"Ay hyung, is this your girlfriend?" The boy cooed, giving you a wink and you blushed.

"Ah shut up, Sehun" Taehyung warns, cheeks pink "She's Namjoons".

Your face dropped at the mention of Namjoon. That was starting to really annoy you, you didn't belong to him.

"Oh, So you're babysitting" he teased and Taehyung glared at him.

"No we are just hanging out geez" he rolled his eyes at the younger, "now shut up and get us some milkshakes".

"Hey, I won't take staff abuse" He waggled his finger in front if Taehyungs face but before Taehyung could smack him he ducked out of the way to set up the blender.

Laughing he asks, "what do you guys want?"

You place your orders and go to sit at a table to wait. No more than ten minutes later Sehun emerged with two of the most delicious looking milkshakes you had ever seen and set them in front of you.

Taehyung had gotten triple chocolate brownie, it consisted of chocolate ice cream, milk, whipped cream, all three chocolate sauces and brownie chucks with white, milk and dark chocolate chips in them. It's looked sickly as hell.

After much deliberation you had decided to get a white chocolate cherry milkshake. It was made using vanilla ice cream, melted white chocolate, milk whipped cream, dried cherries and white chocolate sauce. It looked as equally as sickly as Taehyungs and you both dug in quickly, taking long sips from the classic paper straws.

It tasted like heaven. Hands down the best milkshake you had ever tasted. You and Taehyung even had a sip of each other's and his was just as heavenly. Within five minutes you had both finished, noisily slurping the remainders from the bottoms of your glasses.

"Good guys?" Sehun asked with a laugh as he collected your empty glasses. Both of you nodded enthusiastically.

"It was delicious, thanks Sehun" you smiled at the boy and he gave you a cheeky wink.

"You're so cute" he said ruffling your hair as you fake pouted at him.
"Hey, hands off my hair" you growl but he just laughs. When he thinks you aren't looking Taehyung shoots Sehun a warning look and you nearly roll your eyes. Taehyung really needed to get over his fear of Namjoon.

The three of you sat, laughing and mucking about. It was the first time in weeks that you were able to properly relax. For the first time in weeks Namjoon, that tattoo, your entire situation - didn't once cross your mind. But of course, all good things come to an end. As Sehun once again made a lunge for your hair, you dramatically leaning backwards and punching his hand, Taehyungs phone rang. The two of you stopped, mid wrestle, to look at the older man. Taehyung flicked his ashy hair from out of his eyes as he looked at who was calling him.

He gave an awkward smile as he stood up, "sorry, I have to take this". He walked down to the other end of the shop answering his phone with a, "yo?"

You look at Sehun who just shrugs. You and Sehun continue your playful, now half hearted, fight. When you hear your name being mentioned by Taehyung you stiffen and you and Sehun stop to listen.

"I can't right now I'm with (Y/N)" Taehyung saying into the phone, followed by silence as the other person spoke. Taehyung groaned.

"Ugh fine, hyung. Be there soon". He ended the call. He walked back over to the table, picking up his jacket and putting it on.

"Sorry (Y/N), but we gotta go" he said and you nod, standing up and hurriedly pulling your jacket on.

"See you Sehun" you and Taehyung wave goodbye and the boy grinned.

"Hey (Y/N), come visit me sometime, yeah?" He asked and you nod, a shy smile on your face.

You follow Taehyung out of the milkshake bar and to his car. You click your seatbelt into place as Taehyung revs up his car, a low rumble emitting from the engine. The car ride is almost silent, but it's comfortable. You almost double take when Taehyung pulls into the car park of RM tattoo shop. Oh god, this was the last place you wanted to be.

"You can come in if you want, I'll only be five minutes. I'm just picking something up" Taehyung says and you nod slowly. Five minutes. Nothing more. You could handle that.

You and Taehyung exit his car and head to the shop. He leads you to the back, stopping at a door you hadn't been past before. There was a pin activated lock on the outside and you looked away as Taehyung punched an array of numbers into the small panel. So this was some sort of private room you guessed, warily following Taehyung into the newly revealed room.

At a first glance it was rather plain. It was a wide room, fairly dark wallpaper and spruce wood flooring. Large, leather sofas decorated the centre of the room, a black wooden table settled amongst them. Towards the back of the room stood a counter, presumably for making drinks. It looked innocent enough. But as you looked even more you could see the pile of small boxes in the corner, smothered in miles of duct tape. A white, rather suspicious dust trailed lightly across the table. You could see the hilt of a small hand gun sticking up out of a metal cocktail shaker. You shuddered just from looking at it all.

"Hello, princess" Namjoons deep voice sounded from behind the counter. You ignored him. Taehyung walked up to Namjoon, who handed him a small package. It looked to be wrapped in cling film, however it was hard to tell due to the amount of duct tape used to secure it.

"Alright, I've got to drop (Y/N) home and I'll drop this off on my way back" Taehyung smiled at his elder who nodded slowly.

"Be careful, he's known for not paying up" Namjoon indicated towards the package in Taehyungs arms. Taehyung nodded dismissively. The two blokes lead the way out of the room, through the main part of the shop and out onto the sidewalk.

"Watch yourself Tae, rumours really are flying right now, no one knows who to trust, I don't want you getting into trouble" Namjoon warned the younger.

"I'm always careful" Taehyung grinned widely.

You heard the screech of tyres before you saw the car. The three of you whipped your heads around to see the sleek, black car skid down the road at a terrifying speed. The passenger side window rolled down to reveal a young looking man, though quite a bit older than you, with a wild grin on his face. He had a large black object in his hand that you couldn't decipher due to the speed of the car.

"Get down!" You hear Namjoon shout authoritatively, but it was too late a warning.

The sound of a gun rings through your ears. One, two, three shots in total.