~ Chapter 9 ~

???? Focus:

*Contains mild offensive language*

Humiliation burnt brightly on the girl's cheeks. How could she have been so stupid!? Not only had she made a fool out of herself in front of the most talked about guys but she had also left her most precious drawing with them. Who knew what they would do it.

The girl slammed the door behind her as she made her way to her usual secret retreat. Today had gone from disaster to rock bottom in the span of one lesson.

The bastard of a teacher had moved her from her seat and put her in the middle of room near the front. She was screwed for her maths qualification. She had always struggled asking for help and by being moved from her usual seat she felt exposed. Her usual seat in the back had been the only place she had felt safe enough to ask for help but now she was out in the open, she couldn't find the confidence to raise her hand to call the teacher over. She used to sit in the back and struggle but she could have asked for help. Now she had been marooned in the middle of the classroom with spasticated retards who couldn't tell the difference between their hands and feet.

The girl groaned in despair. She had been so close to a full on panic attack by the end of the lesson and she could still feel the effects of it now. She took a deep breath and released it slowly as she looked out towards the view.

She let her mind wander as silent tears rolled down her face. She let her mind wander to the darker parts of her life. Memories of abuse and insults came rushing back to the poor girl but she pushed deeper into the memories, as she tried to remember the exact reason this was all happening.

Images of extreme "precautions" hurled themselves at the fragile girl. Insults with a hidden truth slashed deep at her heart while deceitful lies tore her apart as useless tears welled up in her eyes.

She let them fall. It had been a while since she had last cried but now alone and stranded in a world that seemed to want nothing to do with her. She cried. One after another big fat tears plunged down from her eyes and hit the hard concrete below.
-----------------------------------------------------
Hey guys,

So this was kind of short yet again but the next one should be longer as I have a lot planned for it so hopefully it will be longer.

Also before I go, I wanted to give credit to floweryboi for the next few chapters as they helped with some of the ideas in the chapters and I didn't want to take all the credit. So thank you floweryboi for the ideas and I'll see you all next time.

Bye 💜💜