Chapter 3

Inks pov

I looked at the time and realized that I have to get home before its dark. Hey Error, I will see you at school tomorrow OK? O-o-OK Inky. Bye Fresh,Bye Error! See ya on the flip side my cool new friend! I ran out of their house and ran to mine. Mom.....Dad, I'm home! I looked around and found no sign of them.  I checked their rooms and it was a mess...in fact the whole house is a mess. I checked the basement and....I saw something that I will never forget. I saw my mom hanging from a rope and my dad stabbed in the chest and swimming in his own pool of blood. I cried and gagged at this horrible sight. I stepped back from the room and called the police. After a few minutes they arrived and they took my mom and dad's corpse away. I didn't know what to do...I have no one to take care of me and i have no home. I packed my stuff and went to fresh and error's house to see if I can stay with them.

Error pov

I missed Inky a lot even tho she left thirty minutes ago. I few minutes later and I heard a knock at the door. YO error can you get the door. I mumbled something and got up and open the door. w-what d-d-do y-you- want....Inky? Ink let go of her bag and hugged my while crying on my shirt. i hugged her back and took her inside and use my cables to grab her bag and close the door. I-inky what's w-wrong? M....my parents are dead. Oh I-i-I am so sorry inky,you can stay with us if you want. Thank you error...it really means a lot. YO Error you didn't glitch out this time. Fresh was right... I didn't glitch out. 

Fresh pov

Hey Ink, you can sleep in my room for tonight. Are you sure fresh I don't want to be a bother. Nah dude its cool, I am going to hang out with pj for tonight anyway and probably make sure I don't anger her parents....they hate me but I don't get a Funk about it. Oh OK see you tomorrow fresh. See ya ink, bye lil bro! I close the door and head to jammy's house. I really like jammy and I hope that she likes me, but I probably have to wait for what the future holds... I didn't realized that I made it to jammy's. I knocked on the door and I saw her mom and and jammy at the door. Mr.Fresh! I hugged jammy and she hugged me back. 'hello fresh...its a surprise to see you here.' Yea sorry that I didn't called earlier my friend ink have to stay cause her parents died. Poor ink. Is it OK if I can stay over? 'sure....just don't try anything funny with my daughter' Don't worry brah I won't. I went inside with jammy and went to her room to hang out.