Chapter 11 Just a dream

Ink pov

I was playing with Fresh at the park until I got a call from Error. Hold on fresh I will be right back ok? Ok Broskie! I answer my phone. Hello? I said. K-Kiki, w-where are y-ou I w-was so worried a-about you! I giggled a little cause he saw leave the dorm. Don't worry Error, I am at the park with Fresh. O-Oh ok, I j-just want to know if you were safe. Error said in relief. Of course I am safe Ruru, tell you what I will be at the dorm in an hour ok? O-ok, bye K-Kiki. Bye Ruru. Hey brah, want to get some nice cream before you leave? Sure!

Error pov

I calmed down a little when I heard that Ink was fine,but...will they still bother her? I began to panic again, worrying about my sweet Kiki. I ran out of the dorm and dashed to the park. T-there not h-here? I looked to my right and see the nice cream shop were ink and fresh was in. T-there safe.. I teleport back to the dorm and took out an ink puppet I made as a child. I was really into ink and I knew I felled hard over her...but it was my fault that she is still mad at me. I went to the window and I saw my Kiki and....fresh.....together... I froze and banged on the window as hard as I can, I broke it but I fell...before I even hit the ground....everything went black....GAH! I-INKY!! I looked around and it was the middle of the night. I-it was just a dream....that's mean...i-inky and I aren't t-together... I felt my self cry and realized that every little thing that happen was just a dream....except...I did hurt ink..I am in genos house...the seven years wasn't real....it was just a dream.(hehe, yep seven years wasn't real that chapter was part of my idea😉)G-Geno!! I said crying. Error, what's wrong?!? Geno said in a panic while bursting through my door. I cried harder and geno came hug me. What's wrong Error? He said with a worried tone in his voice. I-its w-was all j-just a d-dream
..e-everything w-was just a d-dream. I said glitching and choking on my tears. Shh...everything will be ok.

Geno pov

It was upsetting to see Error so upset about his dream. Error..tell me about your dream. Ok....(time skip) he told me everything in it and it breaks me to see how heartbroken he is and in reality...inky doesn't forgive him....Error, you want to go see if ink forgives you? Y-yes p-lease!! I grasp his hand and teleport to pjs house. I knocked on the door and the door open revealing a pissed off jammy. What do you want? She said in a ticked off tone. Is..ink here? Oh yes she is, but unfortunately she is still healing from the GLITCHING FREAK! I-I am sorry...r-really I a-am.... Jammy, just let him see ink. Alright...but watch over him..I don't trust him near my little sister!(there still kids by the way it was just a dream for a remimder) ok. We walks up stairs and went to inks room and open the door repealing inky sketching. Heya inky. Hi Mr.Geno! Ink said with a warm smile. I have someone that really missed you. Who? I opened the door wider and I saw ink imedeintly started to freak out. No no! Its ok, I am going to make sure he won't hurt you...ok? O-Ok Mr.Geno. ink said calming down a little.

Ink pov

I was still terrified that Error was in my room...whay if he hurts me again..I don't know what he is going to do, but I have to make sure I am ready to fight! H-hi I-inky. Hello Error... I said in a nervous tone, but something caught me off gaurd. Error launched his self to me and hugged me like there was no tomorrow. I-inky..I am s-sorry! I-I didn't m-mean to h-hurt y-you! Error said crying and glitching out. I slowly wrapped my arms around him and rubbed is back. Calm down Error...its ok..
I forgive you. D-does this mean you l-love me? Aww..how couldn't I love my best friend! (FRIEND ZONED) I kissed his forehead and smiles. I-inky!?! Hehe maybe in the future we will see what it bring us. I-I love Kiki. I love you too Ruru. We waved goodbye geno teleport and the last thing I heard from error was ' S-see you s-soon Kiki!' I smiled and slowly fell asleep with a smile.

Heya guys, sorry I didn't update this story sooner,I was having a mix up with the stories I made and I needed a refresher. I hope you I enjoy the chapter and I will try to update more often. BYE❤💛💚💙💜