Chapter 1: Tomorrow

Your POV

I know. I need to tell him. "Tomorrow." I said towards my mother. My mother is the only one who knows about my crush, Martinus. Martinus is my best friend. He is the Martinus Gunnarsen of Marcus and Martinus.

I have been friends with Marcus and Martinus for my whole life. But there is one thing that happened in my life that I can't tell them. If I tell they would be sad. But if I keep it a secret, they are going to be sad if it would come out.

Marcus and Martinus are on the moment not here. Not in Norway. They are in Greece. They have a few concerts there. Their next stop is in Germany and then they would come home. That's like 2 weeks or something.

The reason I said 'Tomorrow'? I meant that would send a text. Or in this case, I would call him. But I can't. I can't hurt my best friend. Well, Martinus is my best friend and Marcus is a normal friend.

We like eachother but it's not that we would do things a do with Martinus. Let's just say my connection with Martinus is better than with Marcus. "(Y/N), I hope you would call him. He calls everyday but you don't call back. He asked me that you would call him. Today." My mother said sadly.

I sighed and nodded. I heard her leave my room. Closing the door behind her and hearing her heels fading away. A tear escaped my eyes as a stared infront of me. I tilted my head upwards. Thinking about what my life would have been if I didn't had that disease.

Probably much better. I never needed to worry about what I did. I never needed to worry about how I could tell Marcus and Martinus that I can't get out of house. Or at least come to one of their shows.

It's all I ever wanted. Seeing my 'boys' doing their job. Or well their hobby. I love how much joy they have with singing infront of their fans. They are amazing boys with a gift. But when they would see that, I don't know.

I know. It's complicated. I need to stay away from them before I make things worse. But I can't do that. I took my phone and searched Martinus in my contacts. When I found him, I just locked my phone.

I can't do it. Not now.

Tomorrow.