Welcome to Camp Half Blood

You sighed as you were dropped off on the street closest to the woods where Camp Half Blood is. You were dreading going into the camp... Why were you chosen to go to Camp Half Blood and bring back info on what's going well or poorly? You sighed and hiked your way to the gates where you met with Annabeth and Grover. The good thing was you could pass through the barrier since Camp Half Blood and Hogwarts were aligned and had an agreement. You sighed and spoke to Annabeth and Grover, showing them the letter from Hogwarts that confirmed that you were not a danger. They walked into camp and you followed, looking around at all the battle action going on. There was spear throwing, archery, sword practice, and tons of balance related obstacle courses. You gawked at how awesome everything was. Hogwarts was more gothic and proper, but this was more raw and brute. You smiled at the change and walked with Annabeth and Grover until you reached where you would be staying. The camp had always had a secret cabin for Hogwarts visitors. It was more Victorian gothic style than Greek Parthenon style do you could feel at home. You settled in and decided to practice your spells. Placing some pink candles by the corners of your spell book and some rose quarts around the base of the candles, you started to work your literal magic. You read from your spell book and the room started to brighten up from it's usually dark aura. The unlit red candles in the corners of the room lit themselves as your spell book started to hover above the ground. You smiled until you hear footsteps behind you causing you to lose your focus and the spell book to fall back to the ground. Cussing under your breath, you turned around to see a boy with deep blue eyes, brown hair, and Greek battle armor standing in the doorway. His eyes were wide and he looked shocked. He seemed confused as he looked around the now dark room and you sighed, unamused by him interrupting your spell. He took a step into the room and a gust of wind blew through the room's black curtains. He stopped in his tracks when he realized the gust of wind was from your frustration.
"Uhhhh... hi?" the boy said as he waved awkwardly. You chuckled at his cheesy actions and waved back.
"Uh, hi. Why are you here?" You said as you looked at him with a confused expression. He laughed and shrugged.
"I saw a new person, aka you, walking in here with Annabeth and Grover, who are two of my good friends, and I wanted to welcome you. So~ who's your parent? I've never seen a demi-god make a book float and candles light themselves." The boy said as he touched one of the gothic candle holders that was by the entrance.
"I'm not a Demi-god... I'm a witch from Hogwarts..." you said as you giggled slightly. He raised an eyebrow and smirked making your cheeks heat up a little bit. He was handsome and seemed strong.
"So~ you're only visiting?" He asked as he stepped into your cabin more. You nodded before curiosity crept into your mind.
"What's your name? Also, who are you the son of?" You asked as you blew out the pink candles in front of you.
"Percy Jackson! I'm the son of Poseidon." he replied with a chuckle. "Who are you, Ms.Witch?" He asked in reply.
"(Y/n) (l/n), witch from Hogwarts." You replied with a smirk. Percy nodded and smirked back before there was a knock on the cabin door. Two girls, whom you guessed were nymphs, opened the door, glaring at you.
"What's Percy doing in the Hogwarts cabin? Wizards and Witches aren't... normal..." They said as they smiled at Percy. He seemed taken back by the comment and slightly irritated.
"You know, (y/n)  isn't normal, but she seems more fun than you two." Percy said with a scowl on his face. The two nymphs frowned and glared at you, making you loose your cool. A gust of wind shot through the window, knocking books and candle holders off the shelves. The nymphs squeaked in shock as you glared, your hair blowing in the strong wind. You hadn't ever felt so... strong... You started to levitate which made the Nymphs flee in fear, but you couldn't calm down... Percy was holding onto the doorway by now as your eyes started to glow (favorite color). Percy noticed that something was wrong and struggled to make his way over to you. When he had finally gotten close enough to you, he took your hand and pulled you into a hug. Everything froze in place. The books that were flying around stopped in mid air and you dropped to your knees as Chiron rushed in, the two shaking nymphs cowering behind him. Tears rolled down your cheeks as you tried to stay calm, but you had never lost control like that before. You were terrified it would happen again or that Percy wouldn't be able to stop it next time, or that you'd be kicked out of Camp Half Blood... Your mind was racing and your thoughts were scattered. Chiron walked over and motioned for Percy to step back. When Percy stood up, a concerned expression on his face, you hugged yourself and shook in terror. Percy watched as Chiron stood confidently in front of your shaking form. Chiron sighed and you froze, scared to be cast out of Camp Half Blood at this hour. Percy tried to step forward, but Chiron held out his arm to stop him.
"Seeing as you have power beyond your control, we will have to keep you at Camp Half Blood until you are stable. Your task of inspecting our Camp will be passed to another Hogwarts student or students and you are not to leave your cabin without permission." Chiron said. His words echoed through your mind as you started to cry again, Percy rushing to your side. Annabeth and Grover watched from the doorway, looking at you with pity written in their eyes. Percy hugged you and you sniffled, trying to slow your breathing. Everyone left the cabin except for Percy who help you until you passed out. Percy placed you on your bed, pulling the dark purple covers over you before he sat in the rocking chair, eventually falling asleep.