Oh god

(Cupcake P.O.V)
"How did you get here?!" Sans yelled at Gaster "Can't I see my children?" I went behind Swap I gripped on Swaps jacket "Where's my brother Blue!?" "Oh don't worry he's just patrolling I only said I knew Cupcake so- what happened to your arm?" Gaster said worried then Sans said "Why would you care?!" "I just want to know that's a-" "Papyrus cut it off..." I said I interrupted him in mid sentence he looked at me shocked "I told him not to HURT YOU GUYS FUCKING PAPYRUS!" He yelled loudly I started to get scared I gripped on Swaps jacket more tighter and I started to shake in fear "Come on you two we're going home!" Gaster shouted loudly then I shouted "I'M NO GOING TO THAT FUCKING MONSTER YOU LEFT US IN HELL YOU LEFT US WITH A MONSTER WHO YOU CREATED ALL OF THIS SHIT IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT YOU MAD HIM THIS WAY YOU MADE HIM DO THIS TO ME I HAD TO STARVE I WAS TERRIFIED AND I STILL AM" I started to tear up Gaster just looked at me shocked "I'll go talk to him then" he walked away into a portal they all looked at me shocked I whipped my tears away and just walked off "Cupcake wait!" Sans said grabbing my hand "What?" "You- you never yelled at Dad before like that that was very Brave of you sis" "I had to okay I had to so I don't have to see that monster again I'm done being terrified of my own brother I'm done being scared of everyone I just want to love Papyrus like a brother not like a master I don't want to be a slave again" Swap put his hand on my shoulder "I know we know your terrified of him and of everyone we want to help you Cupcake but someday you have to see him even if you don't want to" then the door open Papyrus was thrown I looked at him terrified then Gaster came and closed the door "well you won't talk to him so I just brought him here say hi to your baby sister Papyrus" Gaster said while grabbing his skull with one hand "oh hello Sister and brother and... Who's this huh?" I went behind Swap shaking none stop Swap held me from his back "so your her brother huh" "what do you think idiot" Swap let go of me and I tried to grab him again but Sans pulled me away Swap put his hand in a fist and punched him I gasped "Ugh!' Papyrus shouted "S-Swap get over here before he h-hurts you" I said scared but Gaster let Papyrus go then Papyrus got up he was about to punch Swap I ran to papyrus and got ontop of him and bit him hard "GAAH YOU BITCH!" He yelled "No one touches my skeleton!" I yelled at him "Cupcake watchout!" Papyrus ran me into a wall  really hard I gasped in pain but I didn't care at all then finally Papyrus threw me on the floor on my back I screamed in pain "GAAAAAAAHHHHHHHH!" He grabbed me by the neck I trembled in fear then Swap tackled him "Let go of her!" Gaster finally stopped us "Alright Alright Papyrus we're going home Sans you can stay with your sister alright" "Okay" then Gaster left with Papyrus Swap grabbed me "you okay?" I blushed remember what I said I nodded "good come on let's go watch TV for a while until Blue yells at us" "O-okay" we sat down I felt Sans look at me with a smirk I hit his arm not hard but just to warn him "CUPCAKE LIKES YOU!" Sans yelled I blushed deeper "S-Shut up!" "Wait... You do?" "I don't want to talk anymore ! And I know where the basement is so I'm going there!" I shouted stomping downstairs with embarrassment.
(Swap P.O.V)
"Does she really like me?" "Well yeah when she attacked Papyrus she even yelled no one touches my Skeleton" "Seriously!" I shouted "yeah!" He shouted back "and you had to yell that she likes me she's really embarrassed I can tell" "oh come on she did it to me before she's was like 6 years old" "well you didn't have to yell it still she was little" "alright alright" "I'm still gonna go talk to her anyways so she doesn't stay in the cold basement" I walked down into the basement I seen Cupcake in the corner she was looking up at a window "Cupcake?" She jumped "W-what do you want?" "I was just checking on ya" "you don't have to...." "If you want me to leave I can?" "........." She didn't say anything I started to walk upstairs when I stepped on a step it creaked then she spoke "W-wait...." "Hmmm?" I turned around she was right in my face she grabbed my skull and kissed me I blushed deeply I kissed back we aparted from the kiss "Your sneaky" I said smirking "Shut up and just kiss me...again" I chuckled and kissed her I wrapped my arms around her then we heard a camera click we looked and of course it was Fell "SANS! GOD DAMIT!" she yelled she was about to attack him but then I grabbed her and kissed her I heard Fell run off I chuckled "I love you Cupcake" "I love you too Swappy" I chuckled at the nickname "HOLY SHIT! WHAT HAPPENED?!!!!" Blue screamed "BLUE!" I yelled.