Lemon 🍋( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

(Strech P.O.V)
We went home and ate Red went to bed Cupcake followed me I looked at her she looked at me she had lust in her eyes "Babe" "y-yeah?" "You okay?" She nodded she was walking weirdly I dicided to carry her to our room she gasped I smirked at her "so I can see you want something" "W-what do you mean?" She asked while I put her on our bed and closed the door I walked up to her and kissed her neck softly she moaned "Hehehe" I chuckled I bit her neck she yelped I took off my shirt she did the same.
(No one's P.O.V)
Swap kissed Cupcakes body down to her V line took off her pants and panties he looked at her for permission she nodded he started to eat her out she moaned loudly Swap grabbed her ass to get her closer to him "S-Swap oh g-god!" He chuckled that send vibration in her body "a-Aaaah!" He took his tounge out of Cupcake she whimpered from lost pleasure he took off his pants and slowly slid into her she whimpered in pain he stopped so she could stretch when she was done stretching he started to move slowly she moaned in pleasure "S-Swap faster p-please" Swap did so he moved faster and faster as she moaned louder  and louder of every move ment "A-aaaah y-yes S-Swap" Cupcake moaned loudly does my baby girl like that?" Cupcake moaned as he went deeper inside of her "S-Swap I-I feel s-somthing c-COMING!" Cupcake screamed in pleasure she came he came inside of her she was they both we're breathing heavily but Swap didn't stop he kept going Cupcake was getting overwhelmed with all the pleasure "S-Swap" Cupcake whimpered from the overwhelmed pleasure Swap slowed down and slowly got out of Cupcake "you okay?" He asked her softly she nodded she was falling asleep "I see you we're overwhelmed come on let's get some sleep". Cupcake nodded and fell asleep Swap did too.

(Words 390

(A/N)
I'm so sorry that you had to wait for this one I'm a bitch I just didn't know what to do so I Just did this but I hope you enjoyed everyone we'll bye bye)