42

Forty Two

NOVEMBER

THANKS GIVING WEEKEND

*FRIDAY*

Cam's POV

Lincoln and I had been in the car for just over two overs, it was extremely late as both of us had a late class that didn't finish until 6pm and then we somehow managed to waste even more time at Lincoln's as we were being silly. It was just after midnight when we pulled into the drive, the house was unbelievable, it was modern and like a mansion, the while house was lit up on the outside. The car came to a stop and Lincoln and I got out, both grabbing our bags as we intertwined our hands together.

"This place is gorgeous." I said looking round slightly and listening to the water.

"It is but lets get inside, it is freezing." Linc replied as we walked into the house.

"Good evening Mr Anderson, Miss Brooks. Your room is ready. Can I get you anything?" A man asked us.

"Cam this is Mr Scott, he's here to help if you cant find me." Linc told me filling me in.

"It's nice to meet you Mr Scott." I said.

"Thank you Mr Scott. We will be heading upstairs as its late. Have my parents arrived?" Linc asked Mr Scott.

"No, they will be arriving in the morning. I believe Mr and Mrs Anderson had an engagement tonight?" Mr Scott replied.

"Thank you." Linc replied.

"Good night." Mr Scott said as Linc and I went to walk upstairs.

"Night." Lincoln and I replied at the same time as we walked up the stairs.

Lincoln's POV

Cam and I made our way upstairs to my room. We walked in and put our bags down.

"You have the bed and I'll take the couch." I said as Cam looked at me.

"What?" Cam asked shocked.

"I mean I know we are taking it slow and I don't want you to feel like we have to share a bed just because we're sharing a room." I explained.

"Lincoln." Cam said walking over to me and wrapping her arms around my neck, gently kissing me.

"You are not sleeping on the couch, we can share a bed without doing anything. But thank you for understanding that I want to move slow." She told me smiling.

"Ok as long as you're sure?" I questioned.

"I am." She replied before I kissed her.

"We should get some sleep." I suggested knowing we were both exhausted.

"Yeah, I need to take my make up off and get changed. Where's the bathroom?" She asked unwrapping her arms from my neck.

"The ensuite is just there babe." I said pointing to it as she grabbed her toiletry back and pyjamas from her bag before walking into the bathroom.

I quickly made my way to the bathroom down the hall and brushed my teeth before going back to our room. Cam was still in the bathroom so I stripped down to my briefs and got a fresh shirt out, putting it on before pulling back the blankets and getting into bed.

I laid down with my hands behind my head just as Cam out of the bathroom, she had a short black lace satin nightie on. She walked over to the bed and climbed in, laying her head on my chest as I wrapped my arm around her as her hand laid flat on my stomach. I reached down and gently pulled the blankets over us, turning the lamp off and then I placed a gentle kiss on the top of her head.