Let's Fuse. (Garnidot)

Quick A/N
This will be a story about if their fusion attempt didn't fail. Enjoy!!

-Garnet's POV-

"You're not even using your combined strength to do anything!" Peridot says. She wants to understand why I'm always fused.
"I'm doing something." I reply simply. "What's that?" she asks sarcastically. "Stargazing."

"You can do that alone..." she says. "Don't want to." I say, then pat the spot next to me. She sits down.
"You know, if you really want to understand fusion, I can help you." I tell her. She looks skeptical as she asks, "What do you mean...?"

"Let's fuse." I say.

-Peridot's POV-

The fused one is... Very vague. She says she can help me understand fusion, so I ask what she meant by that.
"Let's fuse." she says, as if it were the most simple thing to do ever.

"Oh my stars!!" I say as I fall off the bench. I hear Garnet behind me say, "I get it, you're not ready, that's fair. Another time, then."

The truth is, I kind of want to... I just never have before.

"N-no! No no no! Just... Just gimme a sec!" I say. I go get something to make me at least somewhat her height and come back. When I do, she plays a record.

She grabs both of my hands and pulls me inward. "Get ready." she tells me. I blush a little at this whole situation. She spins me outward and it takes all of me to not let go. If this was about 100 years ago, I would have sent her to the Diamonds to be shattered. But, Now, I actually care for her.

The second time I get close to her, this weird light surrounds us and I don't know how to feel. I mean, me, a Peridot... I'm actually fusing with a different gem - and one who's already a fusion in herself! Good grief, I've sunk to the clod level... but I'm weirdly okay with it.

-Pearl's POV-

I watched the entire conversation between Garnet and Peridot. What I wasn't expecting was for them to actually be able to fuse with each other. I stare in shock as the new gem appears in front of me.

The first thing the new gem says when she opens her eyes is, "Woah... What... How is this...?" I could tell that was Peridot talking. If I had to name her, I'd say the new gem's name is Tiger's Eye. I mean, they turned about the same color as a Tiger's Eye gem, so it only made sense.

"Incredible... I didn't expect you two to actually be able to fuse..." I say out loud. She looks at me and, who I assume was Garnet, asked, "Pearl, any ideas who I am now?" I nod, because I had already thought this through. "I think you look like a Tiger's Eye now. That's your name." I say.

That's when Amethyst walks up to me and starts saying, "Hey, Pearl, what do you want to do about-" She cuts herself off when she sees the new gem. "Uh, I'm sorry, have we met?" she asks. Tiger's Eye looked over at Amethyst and said, "Oh, sorry, I forgot to introduce myself. I'm... Tiger's...Eye... I think." She says.

"Tiger's Eye? Sorry, never heard of ya." Amethyst says. "That's because it's Garnet fused with Peridot." I tell her.

-Amethyst's POV-

If I'd have been drinking something, I would have spit it out.
"What?!" I yell, surprised to say the least. "Apparently, Garnet and Peridot were able to fuse with each other from the get-go." Pearl says, looking shocked herself.

"I... I can't believe I actually did it... I fused... I'm... Here..." Tiger's Eye says. "Wait, so... Did you just... Decide to fuse, or...?" I ask. Tiger's Eye shakes her head and says, "No, Peridot wanted to learn about fusion, so I told her I'd teach her."

"Well... Congrats, Peri! How does it feel?" I feel like I'm asking Stevonnie this again...
"Weird... But, cool... No, not cool, uh... Kinda... Comforting?" She tries to explain. I laugh a little and say, "Well, Tiger's Eye, Greg made dinner tonight. You wanna come with us?"

"What is the point of eating human food?" she asks. "You don't have to eat it. Just, come along and be there." I tell her. She nods and we all head to the house.

When we arrived, we get some pretty funny reactions from everyone.

-Steven's POV-

I was happy when Pearl and Amethyst showed up, but I don't know where the other two were. Then I see a gem I'd never met before. She was a yellow-brown color, and looked like...

Wait, she looked like she had Peridot's forehead gem...
"Woah, Peridot, did you fuse?!" I ask the new gem. She looks at me and says, "Y-yes. But I'm not Peridot; my name is Tiger's Eye." she says.

"Well, nice to meet you, Tiger's Eye." Connie says. We sit down and eat the dinner my Dad cooked, and during that time, Tiger's Eye had unfused because Peridot was tired.

"Goodnight, you clods." she says. It's less of an insult and more of a greeting... Or something... From Peridot.
"Goodnight Peridot!" I tell her. I stayed up a little late watching movies with Dad, Amethyst, and Connie. Pearl was doing her own thing... Which I don't really know what that is. Garnet was unfused at the moment, and Ruby and Sapphire were spending alone time together.

All in all, today was a crazy day that ended good. It just makes me wonder what kind of adventures the future has in store for us, even if that future happens to be tomorrow.

A/N
Sorrynotsorry
I liked it okay? (No one is gonna read this but me I don't know why I bother)