|2|

Jenna's POV

"Hey guys it's me Jenna and I'm vlogging today! I know shocking! Everyone can stop having a seizure, I'm only vlogging cuz I'm actually doing some stuff today!" I said into my camera as I sat on my floor since all the stuff in my room in Miami was already shipped to my shared house with my friends in LA. "Today is that day that I move to Cali and I'm probably more excited than all the other girls combined! I love Miami don't get me wrong but Cali is my dream place! Good weather, hot boys, good times. Am I right ladies!" I say still vlogging. I finish that part of the video and quickly do my hair. It's 8:00 right now and my plane to New York (Where all of us are meeting for our flight to LA) leaves at 9:30. I grab my bag, which just has the stuff I need for the plane ride. I grab my phone off its charger and throw it in my back pocket and walk down the stairs of my house. I live alone, since I'm 21. I live pretty close to the airport so I pennyboard there.

Jenna's POV

The plane ride to New York was pretty boring since I was alone considering I don't live where the other girls do. They all either live in Australia or London, that's why I live in Miami I'm the only all American of us. I walk off the plane and start looking for them. They are all over by a Starbucks all drinking coffee, I run over and we all start hugging each other. "Great to see you guys!" I say, "I'm so happy to see you Jenna!" Jocelynn says and hugs me tight.

Jocelynn's POV

We all sit on our computers on the plane and edit our YouTube videos for this week. Everyone looks at us weird because were all on our computers but were youtubers, it's what we do people.. Our plane ride ends in about 7 hours and we get off.

~Skip ahead~

Graces POV

"Woah this place is so Devine!" I say as they all look confused, "This place in Fabulous!" Shelby yells in her Australian accent of hers, "Aw yeah this place is so rad!" Jenna says being the American she is, and confusing us since we don't know some of her slang like rad... "Okay I have got to teach you guys some slang terms!" Jenna says in her fake but awesome Jersey accent. "Later, Jenna later" Jocelynn says.

~We unpack and it's now the next morning~

Jenna's POV

I woke up in my bed and saw the sun shining threw my window, so I got up and got dressed. I straitened my hair and then walked out of my room. I was the first up, i am usually because I like to get up and explore, do things not just lay there all day long, It was about 8:45 so I decided to go to Starbucks. I walked down stairs and grabbed my penny board and phone and walked outside. I walked down the little stairs in front on our house. I started penny boarding down the sidewalk looking around at everything, Cali is so gorgeous I though as I saw a bunch of Palm trees. I got to Starbucks and ordered a Carmel iced coffee and paid and left.

Jocelynn's POV

All of us were penny boarding to the beach together. Jenna was like out of sight because she's more of an adventurer then all of us who don't really do that, she's always excited to see new stuff and she loves the beach and surfing because she's a beach girl, born and raised in Miami. Grace, Jalyn and I are really confused about the beach, we've never been to one since were from London, but Jenna knows practically everything about the beach so we stick with her, trying not to look stupid or look like we have no idea what were doing.

Jenna's POV

After a long day at the beach I go home for a little bit, while the other girls go get ice cream. I sit on the edge of our front porch when I hear someone's voice. "Hey, you must be the new neighbor" I hear a guy say and I look up at him, he's so hot, he's perfect. "Yeah, well me and my other friends but yeah, so what's your name?" I ask being nervous to even to talk to this attractive boy. "Jc, you?" He asks, "Jenna" I say back. "You wanna maybe hang out? You look bored, and I'm bored too" he asks. "Sure" I say smiling and getting up. We penny board down to the beach and we start walking down the beach. "Okay so tell me some stuff about yourself" Jc says as we walk. "Well, I'm A youtuber, actress, dancer, singer that's pretty much it" I say back, "What's your full name and age?" He asks "Jenna Hope Williams, and I'm 21, now tell me stuff about you" I say, "My real name is Justine Caylen Castillo, but people call me Jc Caylen" he says. We continue and learn a lot about each other.

Jenna's POV

We walk home and say our good byes and I go inside our house. "Where have you been?" Grace asks me, "Just hanging out with one of our new neighbors" I say sitting down beside Shelby. "Ooo get it Jenna" Jocelynn says making me laugh, "All we did was walk on the beach and talk, get to know each other" I say. "Oh, and I found out that there's 4 more guys that live with him. Connor, Ricky, Kian, and Sam" (In this book Sam lives with them and Connor still lives with them)