🇩​🇦​🇷​🇱​🇮​🇳​🇬​ ¹

"Eomma

"Eomma..."

A sob echoed through the phone. The line became silent for a few seconds before there's a loud gasped from the other side. Namjoon holds tight his phone, pressing harder to his ears until it becomes red. He bits his lower lips trying not to cry further.

"Oh, my sweet darling...are you a little right now?"

Namjoon nods his head before he realized that his mother couldn't see him through the phone. "Hmmm..." he hummed as an answer and starts to sniffle silently.

He then averted his eyes to the closed door of his room. Trying to check whether he had locked the door or not. He released a sigh after he is confident that the door had been securely locked.

"Oh, what to do? You know I can't be there right?" Mrs. Kim voice strained with worries that she can't be with her son when he needs her the most.

"Hmm...Joon...Joonie knows..." he answered with a slurred voice. Getting deeper into the little space.

"Ok, darling...take a deep breath and listen to eomma okay?" Mrs. Kim paused for a moment waiting for Namjoon to answer her. "Okay, darling? You have to answer me so that eomma knows you're okay..." she continues.

"O-otay..."

"Okay. Get your favorite blue blanket, your cute and adorable Ryan then the coloring book...where did you keep them?"

Namjoon rolled his eyes while thinking about his mother's instruction. He slowly gets up from the bed and crouched down to the floor - peeking under his bed. He grinned sheepishly when he saw his golden chest. He spread his long arm trying to grab the box.

"Joonie darling? Did you find your box?" asked Mrs. Kim when Namjoon didn't give any response.

Namjoon huffed in frustration when his long arm is not too long for him to even touch the box. He jutted his lower lips. "Eom-eomma...Joonie can...cannot touch the boxy...too far..."

Mrs. Kim chuckles at the complaint. She can imagine how her son is pouting cutely right now. "Oh, it's okay. Do it slowly okay?" she coaxed.

Namjoon sighed deeply. He then put the phone on the floor, glanced over the screen to make sure he didn't cut the line unintentionally before he went under his bed and dragged the box.

He smiles wider with full satisfaction when he managed to get the box - quickly put the phone to his ears again. "Joonie has it!" he whispers yelled on the phone with excitement.

"Okay takes everything I said to you and find your safe place to do the coloring..."

"O-otay..." Namjoon opens the box, grab his pastel blue blanket with lots of tiny Koya on it and the coloring book.

"At what page have you done it, Joonie?"

"Hmmm..." Namjoon gnawed his lips as he flipped the page, looking at a blank page that still not been colored by him. He smiles when he saw all the beautiful color he had made before. "Ah...number...number ten... it's ten eomma!"

"Okay...so go to your safe place now darling..." Mrs. Kim further instructed. She can hear the footstep of Namjoon, scurried away as he squeaks happily. A smile curved on her face, feeling relieved that she was able to help Namjoon to deal with his little space even she was not there at his side.

Mrs. Kim frowned when she heard Namjoon closed a door. Didn't he in his room? Where is he going actually? Mrs. Kim never knows where is Namjoon's safe place in the BTS dorm and Namjoon himself never tells her about it. He'd been so secretive about that. Which makes her quite suspicious. And concerned, of course.

She did realize that none of the BTS members know about her son's little secret. Namjoon was not comfortable to share it with his members, feeling ashamed that as the leader everyone was looking up at him. It is not right for him to show his weak side when everyone is relying on him.

"Joonie darling? Can you tell eomma where are you now? The safe place?" asked Mrs. Kim with curiosity at the peek.

Namjoon shook his head vigorously but later once again realized that his mother can't see that. He giggled at his stupidity before he answered his mother. "Uh-uh...no tell...it's...it's a secwet... only big Joonie know..."

Mrs. Kim sighed. "Okay...let me know that you're okay afterwards, okay?"

"Otay!"

The call ended instantly. Namjoon put aside his phone. He wrapped his Koya blanket around his shoulder, hugging his Ryan plushy on the left hand and the other hand starts coloring the image of Sailormoon - his most favorite cartoon.

"Wyan stay wif Joonie here otay? And...and no noise...look...Joonie makes Sailormoon pwetty!!"

Namjoon smiles as he keeps coloring. He starts to sweat because of the tiny space and the air condition won't be able to blast up to his safe place. But he will be fine for a while. But this is the place he's comfortable the most whenever he is in the little space. A place where the members won't find him if they ever came to his room.

In his closet.

••••••