🇩​🇦​🇷​🇱​🇮​🇳​🇬​¹²

Another fluff chapter? 🙊And holy shit 11k reads? Last time I saw its only 9k! 😱Why did you read this book?

And holy shit 11k reads? Last time I saw its only 9k! 😱
Why did you read this book?

Another fluff chapter? 🙊And holy shit 11k reads? Last time I saw its only 9k! 😱Why did you read this book?

“Up – up oppa!” he says.
“What????”
“YESSSSSS!!”

Taehyung jumps in excitement hearing Namjoon calling him as oppa – the dream has come true. While the others were looking at him begrudgingly, he stuck out his tongue playfully before he picked up the little with pure happiness.

Taehyung pecked on Namjoon's cheek, leaving the little to fluster for a second before he giggling looking at his ‘oppa'.

“Oppa going to treat you better Joonie!” Says Taehyung and leave the rest of his members eyes wide open with jaws almost drop to the floor.

Seokjin facepalmed himself. “He’s going to ruin that poor boy! Taehyung is a mess!”

Yoongi scoffs. “Tell me something that I didn’t know…”

Everyone let out a deep sighed as they fully agreed with Seokjin and Yoongi. The fact that Taehyung was Namjoon's roommate didn’t help themselves to feel at ease to leave the little alone with Taehyung.

Taehyung carefully put Namjoon on the bed, standing in front of the little with both of his hand to his hips. “Don’t you need to bath before you going to sleep Joonie?” he asked.

Namjoon looks at his caregiver, pouting his plump lips before he shook his head wildly. “No! Joonie wan sweep. No baf pwease…” he begged and slowly laid his head to the pillow – getting ready to sleep with his t-shirt and jeans.

Taehyung clicked his tongue in disagreement. “Uh, no Joonie. If you don’t want to take a bath at least you need to change your clothes…”

Namjoon whined and hide his face unto the pillow and curled himself like a ball. “Joonie wan sweep, oppa!” he refused. He can’t even open up his tired eyes. Slowly drifted into the slumberland on each second.