Beach

Todoroki renamed Y/n - 💓Ocean Breeze💓
Y/n renamed Todoroki - 💓Icy Hot💓

💓Ocean Breeze💓: I'll pack ur towel and sunscreen, bring ur clothes.

💓Icy Hot💓: k

💓Ocean Breeze💓: How are we gonna get there?

💓Icy Hot💓: Idc who brings us, but definitely not my father. How bout ur mom?

💓Ocean Breeze💓: As much as I would not like her to come, it's the only way. Just get ready for teasing from my mom.

💓Icy Hot💓: hehe, ok

💓Icy Hot💓: I'll meet you later, hurricane...

💓Ocean Breeze💓: k 😊

        You walk out the door, having your bag hung on your side, your swimsuit on and covered with a oversized jacket. Todoroki was waiting by your door, "Hi Todo!"
       He gave you a small smile, "Hey,"
       "Oooh!" You're mom just suddenly walked out with her keys, "Lovebirds!"
        "Mom..." She just laughs, and tells us to get into the car. You and.  Todoroki say in the back, leaving the passenger seat empty.
      "So I see, you want to be on the back...together..." She smirked.
       "Mom!"
       "Okay, okay..." Todoroki just chuckled.
       The whole ride was your mom's teasing, and Todoroki laughing at your red face. Your mom finally reached the beach. She drops both of you off, "Call me so I can pick you guys up, okay?"
       "Got it, mom." Then she drove away. Todoroki was wearing his swim trunks, a tank top, and the sunglasses you got him. You almost melted on the sand. You laid towels on the sand where everybody was seated. You removed your jacket, and Todoroki removed tank top and placed down his glasses, making you blush at his bare chest. wanted to go to the water with Todoroki, where everbody was. You dragged him to the shore, and pulled him closer to the deeper end. You saw a wave coming and it crashed into you Todoroki. The water was cold, you jumped on Todoroki. He chuckled and held you close to him, before putting you down. His hair was wet, and his chest was covered in water droplets. You blushed and looked away, trying to hide it. You felt Todoroki cup your chin with his fingers, he tilted your head to face him, you just blushed.
       "Don't look away, you're beautiful." You hugged him, burying your face into his chest. You looked up at him, and you moved your lips closer to his. He leaned down landing his lips on yours. Your hands snaked around his neck, and his arms wrapped around your waist. It was a hot kiss, his fire side warmed up against your lips. A wave threatened to ruin the kiss, when you created a water shield over you both. The sight was beautiful, everyone stared in awe. You both pulled away panting heavily.
       "Come on, let's get something to eat." Todoroki followed behind you. You found everybody seated there, Kaminari was preparing the food, Kirishima was grilling patties and hotdogs. The girls were relaxing on their towels, when of course Mineta eyed them. The rest of the boys were chatting, and Bakugo was laying down on his towel, arms stretched behind his head, with his sunglasses on. You walked up to Kaminari, "Hey, can I have a hamburger?"
       Todoroki walked up, "I'll have a hamburger as well."
       "Okay!" Kaminari went and prepared two hamburgers. He passed them to you both.
       "Thanks!"
       "You're welcome!"

       You and Todoroki sat down in the sand, you felt the sand in between your toes. You and Todoroki finished your food, you wondered if you could cook things on Todoroki's chest. "Todo, is it possible to cook things on your chest?" You giggled.
       He blushed, "Uh, I haven't ever done that."
       "Only one way to know." You went over to Kirishima, "Hey, Kiri!"
       "Hey, Y/n! Do you need anything?"
       "Can I have a raw patty?" (Lol)
       "Um, sure!" He laughed, and put one on the paper plate.
       "Thanks!" You ran over to Todoroki. "Todo, activate your fire side." You knew he didn't like to use this side, but you just had to see.
       "Um, okay..." He activated it a little bit. You felt his chest it was hot and you blushed, he chuckled. You placed the patty on his chest, it sizzled, you flipped it, to see that it was cooked.
       "Wow, it worked." He laughed in return, and you tossed the patty aside. He wiped off his chest, "Sooo, hot..." You covered your mouth, realizing what you said out loud, "Uhh, I'm sorry." You looked away.
       "It's okay, you're hot too." He chuckled, and your face heated up even more, he pecked your lips, and smiled at you.

        You got up to go to the bathroom. You were walking  to the bathroom when you got pinned to the wall, when you looked, it was Bakugo. "Bakugo? What are you doing?"
       "Stop hanging out with that dumb half and half bastard!"
       "Why?"
       "Just stop!"
       "Were you the one who called me?"
       For a second, you saw a flash of guilt in his eyes, "Yeah, that was me. I was- I was just jealous!"
       You felt his warm breath on your neck. "Jealous?"
       "Yes! Don't make me repeat it!"
       "Why are you jealous?"
       "Just because!" You hugged him, he was surprised at first but hugged back, "I'm sorry, I shouldn't have yelled at you, go hang out with that Icy hot bastard anyways."
       "Thank you, I still wanna be friends with you though." He gave you a small smile before leaving.

       You did your business, and bagan to walk back. Kaminari, Kirishima, and, Mina were gonna do a drinking contest, you wanted to join. (I know y'all are only like 16, but just roll with it.) "Hey guys! Can i join!"
       "Come on, lets go!" Kirishima called out.
       They set up 15 shot glasses for each person, and whoever finished the most, would win. They all started to count down, "3...2...1...Go!" You started to chug, you finished 5 and bagan to get dizzy, then finished 10, and you were laughing uncontrollably, then you finally finished all of them, you heard Iida call out, "Y/n, you won!"
       You began to stand up and laugh, you made your way towards Todoroki. "Hey, Todo~"
       You fell forward to his chest, he caught you, "Hey Y/n."
       "Did I ever tell you that you were cute?~"
       He laughed, "No."
       You began to play with his hair, "Your hair is so soft~"
       He blushed, "Um, Y/n, you're drunk."
       "I know~" You pushed him down onto the sand, so you were on top of him, everyone watched as you were drunk. "Your so hot~"
       "Y/n?" He laughed.
       "Yes?" You began to get sleepy, all that you remembered you laying your head on Todoroki's chest and passing out.

♡♡♡

       You wake up to see yourself in a car. Your mom's car. You lift your head up to see that you were treated on Todoroki's shoulder. "Y/n?"
       "Huh?" You rubbed your eyes.
       "Ok good you're awake..." You saw Todoroki looking at you, you were still a little drunk.
       "Aww, the party's over..."
       "Are you still drunk?"
       Wait, you were drunk? "Uh, I was drunk?"
       "Uh, yeah, silly," He smiled. Your eyes began to drift closed. You rested your head on Todoroki's shoulder and fell asleep again.

♡♡♡

       You wake up in your bed, you were still wearing your swimsuit, except your jacket was drawn on. You felt someone's arms around you. Todoroki. You shifted to face him, and his eyes partially opened to see you, "Good morning Y/n~"
      "You're so cute." You tapped his nose and smiled.
      He blushed and opened his eyes, "Are you still drunk?"
       "No, I promise." You giggled.
       He pulled you in tighter and rested his chin on your head, while you buried your face in his chest, "You sure?"
       "Yes I'm sure, peppermint."
       "Whatever you say, hurricane." You giggled. "C'mon, let's go eat."
       You didn't want to get up, "No, you're so warm. In five minutes." You cuddled up closer to him.
       "Ok fine." He held you close. And you two laid there for five minutes until it was time to eat, "Y/n, it's been five minutes."
       "Already?"
       "Let's go,"
       "Fine." You stood up and your hair looked messed up, Todoroki laughed. You realized that he was shirtless, "Um, T-Todo," You blushed madly. He laughed and put his arm around you, which just made your face heat up even more. You two walked downstairs, and see that your mom had already prepared eggs and pancakes for you two before heading to work. She would do this often, you loved her, a little teasing oncenin a while, but always humble at the end of the day.

       You thought about the kiss when you were eating, you realized that you and Todoroki aren't even official.

       You two finished your breakfast, "Y/n, I gotta get going, my dad's coming home."
       "Oh ok," He headed out and waved to you, and you waved back.

       You realized what this feeling in your chest was: love.
       You were in love with Todoroki.