Chapter 11

Your pov

After the incident with Lauren we haven't spoke since, and it's kind of driving me mad. I didn't want any awkward tension with her when we were with the girls, especially Camila since I knew she would make me talk to her. It's only been three days but they were filled with stares coming from Lauren, as if she was sad that I moved on quick. I know she was still in love with me but the confirmation from Camila made it feel more real. I didn't want to feel bad, but I did. I needed to speak to Lauren.

Today was the first time I was going to perform in the O2 Arena with over 20,000 eyes watching us. Word was going around that a few celebrities were coming, like Kendall Jenner, along with Khloe, Kylie and Stormi, Maggie Lindemann, who I had a huge crush on. Kali Uchis and Vanessa Moe. I'm sure there were more but I was so nervous. I thought about them watching me, which made me sweat, so I had to go outside. Hell, I was even more nervous about dancing around Ariana. The thought made my heart beat in my throat.

I walked to the nearest vending machine in the studio to get a water since I was so damn thirsty these past few hours. I felt an arm wrap around me, which made me jump a little. I turned around to see them chocolate orbs looking at my lips before looking back up at me. "How can I help you, ma'am?" I smirked as I looked Camila up and down. She was wearing white ripped jeans with a red crop top, which made her look stunning. I placed my hands on her hips as I stroked her exposed skin with my thumb.

"I can't stop thinking about the other night." The smaller brunette bit her lip as she looked at me. "Listen, Cami. I'll talk to Lauren about it later. I should've locked the door or some-" Camila smashed her lips onto mine which made me fall back a little. I wrapped my arms around her waist as I kissed her back. I felt her push me back, which made me hit the wall. "What are you doing?" I mumbled against her lips as the brunette kissed me deeper, tilting her head as I felt her tongue trace across my bottom lip. Even though I was the dominant one in the relationship, the way Camila took charge turned me on so much.

As much as I wanted to carry on and take it somewhere else, I had to practice for tonight. I parted from Camila's lips which made her furrow her eyebrows. "I want you." The smaller brunette placed her hands at the hem of my shirt, snaking her hands inside before tracing patterns on my abs. I got goosebumps from her touch which always made me feel weak. "I have to practice, and you turning me on ain't gonna help." Camila smirked as she moved closer to me so our bodies were touching.

"Tell me, every time you think about the night we had sex, and everything I done to you, it doesn't make you want to fuck me right here?" Them brown orbs looked down to where her hands were, moving them lower so they were at the hem of my sweats. I grabbed her wrist before she could go any lower. "It does..." Camila's eyes lit up as she bit her lip looking at me. "But, I gotta practice, baby." I smacked her ass before running out of the studio.

I wanted so bad to repeat what happened the other night, but I had to get ready for tonight. Fucking up on the first night of tour wasn't on my to-do list. I turned around, making sure Camila didn't follow me. I bumped into something which made me turn back around. "Ow. Fuck!" It was Ariana. Oops. "Shit, sorry. Are you hurt?" She smirked before looking at me. "I've been through worse, don't worry." I let out a breath as I scanned her face. I could see a bruise forming which made me cringe.

"Why are you looking at my forehead?" Ariana furrowed her eyebrows before holding up her phone, looking at her reflection. "Ugh. Nice one, y/n." I gave her a quick smile before snaking my hands in my jean pockets. "Come here. Let's take a picture." Ariana stood next to me as she put one arm around my neck whilst the other was holding her phone. I stuck my tongue out whilst Ariana kissed my cheek. I don't know why I blushed, but I chose to ignore it. "Oh, this is cute, and definitely going on Instagram." I laughed before running a hand through my hair.