"Happy Birthday Ferret"

A/N - Hello peoples! So it's the middle of the night but I really REALLY wanted to finish this so here it is. I'm kinda proud of it (considering it's the middle of the night), so I really hope you like it. If there are any mistakes don't hesitate to point them out and I'll change them AQAP (my version of ASAP!) This one-shot is quite a bit longer than my first one, and is set after Harry and Draco have finished Hogwarts and have a family! *fangirl moment* The title pretty much explains it, so read on my friends, I hope you like! :-)

EDIT: I am aware that Draco's birthday is actually June 5th, but this is AU and for the sake of my story I decided to change it :)

-/\-\/-/\-\/-/\-

"Happy Birthday to you, happy birthday to you, happy birthday to Daddy, happy birthday to you!"

Harry and Draco grunted as two weights landed on their bed, forgetting about legs, stomachs and arms that may be concealed under the covers.

Harry rolled over and found his husband's lips, giving him a quick kiss and whispering, "Happy Birthday."

"EWWW! Get a room!" The two turned to face their kids. Albus, who was unmistakably Harry's son in both looks and personality, was sitting at the end of the double bed, a look of mock disgust on his face. Lily, the youngest and the only girl, was crawling up the bed to lie between her two fathers, giggling at their display of affection.

"Where are James and Scorp?" Harry asked Albus.

"They're coming," the brunette replied, his eyes twinkling.

As if summoned by magic, the bedroom door suddenly opened and the Potters' two oldest sons came in. James, a tall, handsome sixteen-year-old, was holding a towering pile of (mostly) neatly wrapped gifts in his arms. Scorpius, a fourteen-year-old who looked very much like his blonde father, followed him in, balancing a number of trays on his arms, and another on his head.

"Woah, Scorp!" Harry quickly got up to take the dangerously tilting tray off of his son's head, before returning to the warmth of his duvet and patting the bed for the boys to sit down.

"What's all this for?" Draco asked, looking hungrily at the food on the trays: there were croissants, toast, cereal, orange juice - the standard breakfast for the kids. But there was also an entire tray devoted to hash browns, baked beans and scrambled egg, plus croissants and jam, a glass of pineapple juice and a mug of hot chocolate with whipped cream and chocolate sprinkles on top. All of Draco's favourites.