Chapter 1 [Un-Edited]

~Here we go again!!! Its finally the first chapter of the sequel. For the newbies you can't read this as a stand-alone you have to go read the first book My Stripper Mate. It feels good to write again even with my busy schedule with school and stuff. It's my escape from the world. And I love you guys who have supported me and had good vibes during the whole writing process. Thank you my lovelies. OK enough of the sappy stuff, I know y'all have been waiting for this so here I present, My Forgetful Mate.

Recap from previous book: Sebastian smiled and Lilith said, "Who are you?"

Sebastian's POV:

My smile faltered a little as I let out a little laugh at her. "Real funny, little mate," I chuckle, wanting to just hold her. I go to walk towards her but her eyes widen and she starts to breathe heavily.

"Woah what's wrong," I ask so I can help her. It's killing me seeing her afraid of what, I don't know yet.

"Where am I, who are you?! What the hell is a mate," she asks in a rush. That was when I realized she wasn't joking and I felt alarm course through me. She looks around and sees the stuff in her arms.

She goes to rip out the IV and other cords attached to her, but I stop her with a hand on her arm, pushing her to lie back down. "Hey Lilith, it's okay. It's okay kitten," I coo trying to calm her. "You're at a hospital and I'm Sebastian, your.... friend," I say instead of mate because I have no idea how she will react a second time around. She raises her brows at my answer.

"Friend," she slowly says, almost like a question. I nod and just decide to switch topics. "I'm gonna call your doctor," I chuckle nervously.

I decide to mindlink Dr. Tarentino. He might be able to explain better and check on her at the same time.

'Lilith's awake, but something's wrong with her. She doesn't know who I am' I tell him worriedly.

'Give me five minutes Alpha' he replies. When he cuts the connection I look at Lilith only to see her staring at me with narrowed light green eyes. My own blue eyes widen and I avert my gaze away.

And as he said not even five minutes later, he comes in my mate's hospital room. He gives her a warm smile and she relaxes a tiny bit.

"Hello dear, how are we today," he asks. "I'm fine, but I need some questions answered right now," she demanded. Doc nodded as a signal to start.

She cut her eyes to me. "Without him in the room," she muttered. Hurt coursed through me but I understood.
'Why does this seem so familiar' my wolf, asked me as I walked out. 'Maybe because this has happened before' I said.

I walk to the waiting room where my mother was waiting. When she saw me she gave me a grin. "Well son how is she," she questioned. I frowned and shook my head.

"She doesn't know who I am mom," I sighed. "Oh hun," my mom comforted. "It's like every step we take forward we just end up taking two backwards," I sadly say. Mom rubbed my arm and opened her mouth to give me some good advice, hopefully.

"Well son, my only advice is to take things one day at a time. You may have some bad days but you have to try harder to have even greater ones. Not everything will go to plan when you want it to, and that's okay. Fate is a tricky bitch," she says. I chuckle.

"Thank you mom," I tell her sincerely. "Anytime hun," she kisses my forehead. She gets up and walks to the elevator. "Where are you going," I ask her.

"To go meet my daughter-in-law.... again," she winks. I shake my head at her.

~First chapter done!!! What you guys think? Is it good that I started where I left off in My Stripper Mate? My brother thought that was the best idea. Just comment what you think. I don't really have that much to say except thank you for reading. All song requests, ideas, comments and suggestions are welcome here.

Also I need a cover. Somebody hook me up!!! Just PM me if interested or spread the word if someone you know is. I will give them credit in the chapter and can promote others to read their books. Thanks.

And I need some song requests. I want to give you guys some music you would like to listen to when you read the chapter. So let me know what you like. I look at all of them and eventually put them on here. This was my brother's song because he's a gamer.

QOTC: What POV do you guys like best?

Song: Lifelight- Super Smash Bros. Ultimate

~*Vote. Comment. Share.*~