Chapter 4 [Un-Edited]

A/N~Ayoooo lovelies!! How are my babies today? So I really have nothing to say so I'll start the chapter right about now.

Yeah now.....

And action!!

Recap: I pass out and darkness is my friend again.

Sebastian's POV:

I ran back to the hospital as fast as I could. After my mom mind-linked me that something was wrong with Lilith, I was already on my feet. I left Liam in the dust, but I knew he wasn't too far behind.

I burst through the hospital doors and race to the elevators. I rapidly press the button but it felt like years for it to move down one floor. Seeing as it'll take forever I take the stairs. I jump them three at a time and make it to Lilith's room in record time.

I bang open the door only to see my mate curled up in pain. I stride in the room and turn to my mother and Doc.

"What happened," I ask my mom. She turns her worried eyes to me and says, "I'm not sure son." I look to Doc, and he looks just as confused as my mom.

"I think one of Lilith's parts are trying to take over," I jump when I hear Liam talk after a moment of silence. All of us turn to him, asking silent questions. With all that happened I didn't even realize that he came in. I raise a brow as a sign to continue.

Liam sighs and rubs his face. "I've only seen it happen once in my time. And this...... this is just like then. Try to help her, your her mate, that should work," Liam says. I nod and walk to Lilith who is still curled up, groaning in pain.

"Lilith, can you hear me? You need to go against them, they do not control you. Take back over your mind," I command. I put my hand on her back and rub it, I hope comfortably. Lilith seems to hear and she stops groaning in pain. Her eyes close and she slumps down on the bed.

I jerk my head to look at Doc, asking the question with my eyes. He shrugs and I sigh. "Lilith," I try tentatively. I shake her on the shoulder.

She squirms and shifts where she lays. "Lilith, come on wake up," I say, louder this time. Her eyes shoot open and I almost sigh in relief until I see the color.

They're a bright, crimson red.

She turns her head slowly in our direction and cocks her head. She grins a toothy smile, showing her fangs. 'Mate' my wolf, Bryan whimpered.

(A/N~ sorry to interrupt the reading but Sebastian's wolf was originally named Liam, but her brother is Liam too.... so I decided to change his name to Bryan. I'm not sure if thats what it will stay as, but it'll do for now. OK continue)

"Hello, mate," she purrs. I jolt back like I've been electrocuted. "Who are you," Liam asks strongly.

She turns her red eyes to him and pouts with a sniffle as if the question actually hurt her feelings. "It hurts that you can recognize Sera, but not me. The fun one!!! Though I can't really blame you, Lilith always got to have the fun. But if you must know dear brother, I am Desiree. Lilith's vampire," she smirks.

My eyes widen as she was the one to push Bryan away when we almost marked her. Bryan whimpers, not wanting to relive that moment and I agree. I shake my head to clear it before I zone back into the conversation.

Liam's eyes flash with recognition. "What happened to Lilith," he continues. Desiree frowned.

"Arion. He did something to her memories. She didn't even know us until we told her again," she sighs. Mom gasps.

"How can y'all remember then," mom questioned. "I'm not really sure to be honest. But I came out to get some answers. Lilith is going through a lot right now, and I think if something else just dropped on her, she'd explode," Desiree warns us.

"Well, I don't think this is the time to tell you, that our parents are coming to see Lilith right," Liam sheepishly mutters, rubbing the back of his neck. Desiree facepalms.

~I'm done. Guys this chapter, I didn't even know where I wanted to take it and it went here. But now Lilith's parents are about to be added. More drama.

But guys I just read some of MSM and their were a lot of problems that I didn't even see before. Their were holes in the events. And I even forgot what I said in a previous chapter and said something else in another. I'm definitely gonna have to edit that when I'm finished. That was just terrible. I'm sorry y'all had to go through that. But I'll get on that later. Also remember their will be mistakes in these chapters as well. I know that, you know that, the world knows that, but its all good. 👍👍

Also what should Sebastian's wolf be called? I want a strong name, but it has to fit with Sebastian's character. Let me know.

As always all ideas, song requests, suggestions, and comments are welcome here.

QOTC: What are some questions I could ask y'all? I'm out of them😂😂

Song:MAGIC!-No Regrets (because I used to love them)

~*Vote. Comments. Share.*~