Prologue

Jeans and boxer briefs halfway down my thighs, buckle clinking against itself as she moves. I look down and there's some groupie sucking my cock like her life depended on it. She's not bad honestly, but she's doing it all wrong. I'll never finish this way.

Looking down, I brush her burgundy hair off her face. She looks up at me. "Babe, that's enough. Turn around and give me what I really want."

She whimpers in excitement and obeys.

I slip on a condom as she turns around. I lift up her skirt and rip her panties and fishnet stockings.

"I hope those weren't important." I say as I line myself up to her cunt.

"Mm mm." She answers.

And I slam into her. Her pussy is not half as bad as her blow job but it'll get the job done. I place one hand on her shoulder and the other on her hip. I pound into her, my eyes closed and imagine the woman of my dreams. A blonde, curvy, short and all woman. I don't know who she is, all I know is that she'll be the one who frees me.

I feel her come to her orgasm so I pound her harder and faster so I can get there too.

"Oh Jax, you're fucking me so good. I'm almost there! Don't stop!"

"I wasn't planning to." I grunt out.

We come together, which is rare for me but honestly I just wanted it to be over. When we're finished, I'm not satisfied but it'll hold me down.

"Thanks, babe. I needed that."

"Definitely no problem. Call me anytime." She says with a wink, picking up her ripped panties up.

I purse my lips and nod, knowing I won't even remember her face by the time the night is over. I don't even remember her name. I adjust myself and walk out of the supply room.

Tonight, the label is celebrating Vast Vindication and they've thrown us a little party. I walk back over to the table where all the guys are at, minus Rex. Link, who's brooding over the last chick, is sitting back, arms rested on the back of the seat with a cup of whiskey in his hand, Dean just sat down with a drink of his own and Ace is texting on his phone. When I reach the table, I sit back and motion to the waitress for another drink. I could definitely use some whiskey.

"Can't keep it in your pants longer than an hour, can you?" Link says without looking at me.

"Psh, what's your deal, Romeo?" I scoff at him.

"Fuck off, dick."

The waitress comes back with my drink and I sit back once again. I look around and see who else I can find in the crowd and that's when I spot her.

The blonde.

The woman of my dreams. She's walking across the room looking for someone. She's holding a small boy and my heart melts. I can feel my blood rushing to my heart to help it pump harder, my hairs on the back of my neck stand up. I stand up because, well, I don't know why. I want to talk over to her. My body is drawn to her. As she's looking around, her eyes land on me and my knees weakens. I look down at the guys to see if they see her too then back over to her but she's gone. Did I just Hallucinate that? Was she real? Who is she? How did the guys not notice her?!

How is this possible. I must be bombed fucking wasted. There's no way.

I slowly sit back down confused as to what the fuck just happened.

"Don't even think about it. That's Rex's sister." says Dean.

Shit. Fuck. Fake it. "Psh. What are you even talking about."

"Jax, everyone and their ancestors just witness you drooling for Harley. Just don't let Rex catch you." Says Ace.

I open my mouth to tell him that he's crazy, but he's right. I basically came down to my knees at the sight of her.

Harley.

Wait, Rex has a sister?