Chapter 13

I'm already regretting coming out for this date because anywhere I turn,I see people looking at me with disgust in their eyes.

"So tell me about yourself,like in full details." He said.

"What exactly do you want to know?" You need to specify. I don't want to mistakenly say what I'm not meant to say." I said.

"Ok. Your full name. Your age. Your date of birth. Where do you work? Your view on relationships. Best food. Likes and dislikes. The kind of guy you'll love to date. I think that would be all for now." He said

"Urgh😟😟😟😟. Full name: Amy Johnson Pearl. Age: can't tell you. Place of work: I recently got laid off from work few weeks ago. View on relationships: I really do not know because I've not been in one before. Best food: I'm not much of a foodie but I love pizza and Jack and Jill wafers. Likes: trustworthy,straightforward,peaceful and prayerful. If there's any other one,I'll let you know." I said.

"Why don't you want to tell me your age? It's not like I'm going to do something with it. I just want to know so that I'll know who I'm dealing with. If you don't wanna tell me,I'll assume you're 24years old🤔🤔🤔." He said.

"Ok,if you say so. It's your turn to tell me about yourself. And I want you to tell me everything,I mean do not leave anything out." I said.

"You know it's getting late right,so maybe we can continue another time that's if you'll let me take you out on another date." He said.

"No No No,it doesn't work that way. You made me tell you about myself and you must do the same. So spill it." I said angrily.

"Ok. Fine. People are watching so you don't need to scream your lungs out. My full name is Jack Anderson. I'm 25years old. You obviously know where I work. Um, I don't have any favourite food,any food you give me is fine. I have an elder brother. I love cooking. I love playing video games. My view on relationships are🤔🤔🤔🤔🤔,I don't know actually but I love curvy girls. But the girl I would date must have these qualities: humble,faithful,independent,caring and of course, beautiful. And I can see you have all these qualities,so consider yourself very lucky to have me."

"🤣🤣🤣Jack youre a dumbass. Who told you I want to date you? You're not my type so get that into your head. And besides I have a bf😋😋😋. It's not all the girls you see that are willing to be called Mrs Anderson. The only thing you know how to do is to boil water,so I don't think you should classify that as cooking. Can we go now? It's already 8pm,I have alot of things to do tomorrow." I said.

"Don't worry, I won't say anything. You'll soon taste my cooking and when you do,I'll be like I told you🤗🤗. And who is this boyfriend you're talking about? And how come you never mentioned him? I'm 100% sure that you're lying but let's leave that for now. What do you have to do tomorrow? I thought you said you got laid off from work few weeks ago." He said.

"You talk too much. Oh,I think I forgot to mention that I hate talkatives. And you also need to learn how to mind your business. Goodbye." I said.

I didn't even wait for him to say anything,I left immediately. He might be handsome but he has a nasty character. And funny enough, I'm not as angry as i sound. What is this guy doing to me?