"Excuse me miss but uh... is there any way we know each other? You remind me of someone .." he said after he had twisted me to his way.

He was wearing a black hat, glasses and a white mask covering his entire mouth and nose.

"I .." was the only thing I could get out of my mouth while looking at him with my eyes staring at him, shocked.

"Please .. hurry up !! I don't want anyone to discover me. You really remind me of someone. What's your name? "He asked as he looked nervously at all directions.

"My names .. Y / N .."

"S..so it is you !! Do you remember me? Yoongi !! You remember me right ??"

"yeah... I remember all of you.. but I didn't think I would see you again." I said with a sad face.

"Come with us on the bus. Please... Y/N. We have a lot to talk about!!" He said hoping for a yes.

"I was just about to buy new clothes.." I said and looked down at my jeans.

He looked down at my ruined pants and then on my hand and discovered the crack on my mobile.

"Y/n.. what happened?.. why are you looking like this.." He asked worried and started to feel angry.

"It's nothing... I just wanted to see what everyone was looking at and because there were so many people there, I fell.. and then my mobile broke. ..BUT I'm fine!! I can take care of it, don't worry and don't let the boys wait. Just go it's okay." I said trying to make him worry less.
"No.. don't do that!!" Yoongi said and started to get emotional.

"W..What do you mean...," I asked and didn't understand anything.

"HOW CAN U SAY THAT!! DO YOU KNOW HOW WE FELT WHEN YOU LEFT WITHOUT ANY WAYS TO CONTACT YOU!!" He yelled.

"Shh... Yoongi!! Be quiet, people can hear you..." I whispered to him while trying to make him calm.

"No!! If you don't come with us now.. we will never be able to find you again! Your phone is broken.. how will we know where you are!!" He said and had stopped screaming.

"I live where I lived before.. you guys can find me easily.." I said and still tried to calm him down.

He still didn't listen to what I said and took his hands all over my arm and began to pull me towards their bus.

"Stop Yoongi!!" I said annoyed but he didn't listen.

"Guys!! IT'S Y/N, he said, removing everything he was wearing on his face. Everyone stood up and looked completely confused.

"Y/n?!" yelled all at once and looked at me.

"You have a lot to explain!" Jin said, trying to sound serious.

"Sorry for not saying anything about moving. It felt like, if I said something, you would try to make me stay and I would certainly listen to it. But it would just make it harder to leave you .. my parents had already decided to start a new life in another country"

Everyone got quiet and it was really awkward until Jimin stood up to say something.

"St.. stay at our place!!" He said while looking down on the floor nervously.

Everyone looked at Jimin with a shocked expression and then looked at me. They also wanted to convince me to stay at their place. They all made puppy eyes and sad faces.

"Aren't.. you guys mad at me?"

"OF COURSE WE ARE" Hoseok yelled at me while looking really annoyed.

"But coming back to us.. would make everything like before.. just as we want it," Jungkook said making me see how hurt he was.

"Fine.. only one night!! Okay."

"Two!!" Jungkook said, acting like a little child.

"Two nights!! Okay, not more than that"

We were at their house and it was much bigger than their previous one. They gave me a room near theirs so that if I wanted something, I could just knock on the door.

They had several floors and told me that the kitchen was on the floor below and if I needed to use the bathroom there was one in the room.

The room was huge. When I first stepped in I saw that the ceiling was quite far up, there were many lights and a large wardrobe next to the door. There was a large mirror in front of the bed and in the bathroom and the whole floor except in the bathroom was a soft, thick, burgundy carpet.

The bed was twice as big as the one in my house and had several pillows and super fluffy sheets and mattress. The fabric on the sheets was also silk.

Opposite the bed, there was an empty desk and in the bathroom, there was a large shower and a fine-tuned toilet.

I took a quick shower and then pajamas from the closet to get ready for bed. I turned off the lights and went into bed and was just about to fall asleep, but I felt hands touching my waist.

"Who's that..?" I asked with a really tired voice.

"you don't have to worry, I'm not going to be too violent" I heard a whispering voice say at my ear.

I turned around and saw Yoongi lying beside me, under the blanket. But it was quite hard to see him in the dark.

He started to move his hand inside my shirt and then he took off both my shirt and bra.

"S..stop!! I said while panicking.

He stuck his head under the sheet and began to kiss my breasts.

A little moan came out of my mouth and then he licked on my nipples which made me moan even higher.

I could hear him unzip his pants and slowly remove them while he tried to lay over me.

"What's wrong with you!!" I asked, trying to push him away with my hands.

I hit him on his chest but it didn't help. He still licked and I could feel him unzip my pants now. I started kicking with my legs but I couldn't get loose.

After a while when I kicked my legs I began to feel something hard against me. He got up a bit to take off his underpants and then took off my panties.

"Please don't do this! I don't want to" I said terrified.

"This is your punishment because you left me so heartless," he said with anger in his eyes.