He rubbed his member against my core and just before he thought about putting it in, I screamed for help and someone opened the door. It was Jimin

"Yoongi? The fuck are you doing?!!" he yelled at Yoongi, looking annoyed and disappointed.

"PFFT should you say? You were going to do exactly the same thing when you had the chance" said Yoongi and began to laugh perverted.

"NO!! Why should I ..." said Jimin and began to doubt.

"Explain how you came here so quickly and how no one else woke up then? You were up and waited until everyone would fall asleep"

Jimin was quiet and looked down at the floor, then he looked up again and saw how close Yoongi's member was to my core. He ran towards us to stop it but Yoongi noticed it and quickly took his member inside my core. A big moan came out and I couldn't stop looking like a statue.

Jimin was also shocked because Yoongi actually did it in front of his eyes.

Yoongi pushed his member in as much as he could into me and then out again and continued to do it like that which made me make little moans all the time.

It was so shameful to have both sex and also someone who is watching when you have it. I looked up at Jimin and saw how horny he was, his face said it all. 

He bit his lower lip while his hands began to move down towards his pants. He didn't help me get out of this situation, he just watched me getting raped?!

Yoongi looked at Jimin again and started smirking.

To tease him, Yoongi pushed his member even harder into my core and started groaning a little.

I still tried to push him away but how hard he pressed made me weak. Jimin noticed how bad this situation is and finally snapped out of those stupid thoughts of his. I could see Jimin get really annoyed and he walked up towards us and pushed Yoongi away from me.

"STOP DOING THAT!!" Shouted Jimin and looked like he wanted to kill someone.

"Are you jealous?" Yoongi said and smirked again.

"You wish this was you right?" Yoongi said and came closer to me again and then played with my core with two of his fingers.

Jimin was just about to go between us when someone stuck his head through the door. I could see more light from the door opening.

"What's going on?" Said a voice tired and walked through the door.

"HEY!! STOB IT!!" The voice screamed at Jimin and Yoongi. They both got shooked by how loud the voice was.

"Go away!!" Yoongi yelled back at him.

"JIN!! HELP ME!!" I screamed at him and felt a hand covering my mouth. It was still Yoongi.

Yoongi took the blanket and covered his member and also my body while Jin came closer to us.

Jin grabbed Yoongi and Jimin on their ears and dragged them out of the room and closed the door.

w..why did they do that

I thought to myself while being scared of seeing them the next day. Even if it's just two days I can't believe I'm being here. But I told Jungkook I would and got the others excited about me being here. I shouldn't just leave yet.. just because of Yoongi's weird behavior it shouldn't ruin the excitement for the others... NOT IN THAT WAY TOO!!

The next day I woke up to the scent of food. Someone knocked on the door and then went inside. It was Jin again, he smiled at me and told me to go and eat with them, of course, I said yes but just as I was going to get up and walk away from the quilt I discovered that I was not wearing anything during, he saw my lower part for a few seconds and both of us began to feel ashamed.

"IM SO SORRY I FORGOT!!" I said and covered the face while I was completely down in the blanket.

"Wait .. did Yoongi actually do anything to you?!" Jin said and began to look really annoyed.

This was so embarrassing, I didn't know what to say and just kept covering my eyes with my hands.

"This is so embarrassing," I said after a while.

"Sorry Y/N .. I didn't want you to be welcomed this way," he said and looked disappointed.

"H..he raped me," I said with a lower voice.

"Which one of them?! Jimin or Yoongi? Or both of them?!" Jin said and started to get really really annoyed.

"I don't want to talk about this, I'm sorry for the trouble," I said and tried to make him go out of the room.

When he understood what I wanted him to do he went outside the door waiting for me to put on my clothes and then we got down to the kitchen together.

The first person I saw when I came down was Yoongi, he started smiling at me and I looked away.

Jin had saved a place for me to sit, next to him and Jimin. Jimin stared at me and when I looked back at him he looked down into his food and began to sweep in the noodles in his mouth. He was probs also embarrassed because he couldn't help me...

After a while, everyone had left the kitchen except Jimin who was still there. He wasn't eating anything but he was still just sitting there with his bowl in front of him.

"Y/n.. I'm sorry because I made you feel ashamed... I don't know what's wrong with me," Jimin said while his facial expression began to look negative.

It made me feel bad like I had done something wrong, it felt like I had got a lump in my throat.

"It's okay .. don't worry," I said and looked down at the table where my empty bowl stood.

"We forget that it happened, okay?" I said, trying to look positive and make him happy.

He smiled back at me and I got up to leave both plates in the counter.

I felt arms up on my shoulders and breathing on my neck.

"Jimin?.." I asked and slowly moved in his direction.

"Please .." he said, looking down at my lips with lust in his eyes.

"Stop .." I said and looked into his eyes.

"Didn't you just say sorry because you made me feel ashamed.."

"b..but do you know .. how much you turn me on, I can't stand it" he said and raised his hand on my cheek.